Might as well give me full access to the game judge forum since I can read it and all, but not post. Especially it means removing crappy rips from the face of the guild (and thus BYOND).
Maggeh wrote:
Might as well give me full access to the game judge forum since I can read it and all, but not post. Especially it means removing crappy rips from the face of the guild (and thus BYOND).

I can read it too but can't post :/ Too bad, I'd love to wipe out those BLN rips.

*But they'll have this finished in no time apparently...Then they'll have to deal with the angry game owners.
It's nice that all the phail pokemon games were removed, minus Pokemon Battle Force and whatever Mr. Chex's game is. I never played Mr. Chex's game; I can tell it's a failure between that facts that he added Missingno and is Mr. Chex.
Jeff8500 is 2kool4 Missingno.
He's too cool for level 110+ Pokemon?
Hm, I believe that the correct name for MissingNo would be Missing Number... but who really cares?

Finally some stricter rules... wonder if any entertaining posts will be made in the forum by people who's game was not accepted...
:) Maggeh, LG10 and IcewarriorX have been added. Welcome.
GhostAnime wrote:
Hm, I believe that the correct name for MissingNo would be Missing Number... but who really cares?

Finally some stricter rules... wonder if any entertaining posts will be made in the forum by people who's game was not accepted...

You know it, this is taking someone who wants to be a king and forcing them to be a soldier.

*But, they can always play it outside the Anime Guild...I just don't know how well they'll do in the future...

Hey, may I be a judge too? ;D
I wouldn't mind helping out, im on byond often and i dont really have much to do.
well then, welcome aboard!
I dont know how to say this, but i'll try.
Do Rips realllly? Need the Anime Guild, is it a big deal to be kicked out? Now i'm not saying we should get BYOND Rip, but, just kick out all the rips that get the 6- playerbase(Random Number)........I'll retype that later..
the rips that dont break the current rules are doing more good than bad. People play them, buy memberships to rank them, etc etc. Its not that i think rips are a high quality feature of BYOND, i think we need to move past it. However de-listing the rips will hurt BYOND now, and we havnt quite made it to the future stage of BYOND that makes exiling all the rips a positive net benefit for byond.
Ok Dan you forgot to add me in

Masterdan wrote:
we havnt quite made it to the future stage of BYOND that makes exiling all the rips a positive net benefit for byond.

That will be a glorious time.

I wouldn't mind helping out get rid of Rips. I'm free to help out most of the time. I'll volunteer to be a Game Judge.
Don't give out Game Judge like candy...
"Trust" Me, if he was, I'd be one
since your in the process of cleaning up the guild can u get rid of atleast 1/4 of the rips? cus if u did it would prolbably bring u down to around 700 games

and with that plus the inactive cleanup it would raise the quality of the guild in my opinion (no offence intended there on the current state)
We already started the process. BYOND Anime has about a total of 190 games left.
Went from 1000+ to 190 :D
Page: 1 2 3 4