ID:47298

Keywords: my_life_etc
My fingers are so sore from packing and moving all of our stuff down three flights of stairs yesterday that I can barely type!

We're stopping to visit relatives on the way down to LA from Washington State, so the drive will take us about 4-5 days. I'll be driving a massive 24' diesel moving truck and trying not to flatten anyone.

It's been a crazy month leading up to the move. After writing non-stop for a couple weeks, I received my first official check for a feature film script! Shortly thereafter I sold a new pilot for my web series, The New Adventures of Ben & Jared. I had to write, cast, shoot and edit the new pilot inside of a couple weeks, and we finished it up this past Tuesday.

After getting rid of a lot of our stuff, we packed up the rest of it this week. We're moving into an apartment that costs $300 more a month that is about 2/3 the size... but that's just the reality of LA.

Here's to hoping that roughing it for a year or two in LA leads to RICHES and GLORY!!!
That's awesome that you are chasing your dreams. Good luck!
Congratulations on selling the pilot!

I wish I had come across your channel earlier. Very highly entertaining!
Here's to hoping that roughing it for a year or two in LA leads to RICHES and GLORY!!!

Godspeed, gentle BYONDer!
I'll be following your journey attentively, I sure hope you'll continue posting here when riches and glory do come your way. :) I subsequently finished my diploma in digital film, and now I'm off to the film school of Wellington University in Peter Jackson's home town. ;) I'll have to find him for some work experience!
Gratz =)
Stop trying to muscle in on my turf.
L.A. doesn't want you. :D