How long will that take?
prob 10 mins? 20?

Its going pretty slow for moving the files over but the configuration is done now we are just waiting on the files to land in the right spots.

WOO 200..
I better get into a server... :(
=[[[ why WHY DID YOU DO IT SO LATE DANNN
For luls i will be having 2 servers
1 with 200 limit
1 with 300 limit.

They probably cant handle that much.

But its so worth it.
MAKE IT HURRY GOD DAMN IT >:0
Masterdan wrote:
@_@ your allowed to not like it.
Like any game my game aims at a certain demographic and cannot hope to make everybody happy.

Hmmm not what some of my GMs said, they would abuse there powers. I actually was glad that happen because that showed me that they were not trustworthy enough to have that Administator ( most likely have a typo on it ) status and what about all you followers, they will hate me and bring me down!
I remeber OB we practically took 2/3 of narutards for a week XD
Dan, do 100/100, please.
It's better to have non-laggy servers to fit your community. Also, can you give us some server characteristics?
Come on...damn you....
Mr. Chex wrote:
Truthfully I don't really enjoy Naruto GOA so really I could care less =/

And yes I have played it, so don't think I haven't.

Now since I said that 153 will go against me and put me down and Dan here will ban me from his site and tell every one to hate me.

Edit: 212 people wanting to bring me down

and what in the world are the shells
Mr. Chex wrote:
Masterdan wrote:
@_@ your allowed to not like it.
Like any game my game aims at a certain demographic and cannot hope to make everybody happy.

Hmmm not what some of my GMs said, they would abuse there powers. I actually was glad that happen because that showed me that they were not trustworthy enough to have that Administator ( most likely have a typo on it ) status and what about all you followers, they will hate me and bring me down!

We dont have Gms
A shell is a hard substance that protects an animals skin. See: tortoise or crab.
C'mon Dan... what % is it at or w/e? I wanted at least 2 hours to play before bed. :(
you have bed time o-O gee i forgot kids play this game as well
Yep...I am 14...the expected age for...you know...playing video games. >.>
Ehh to much my psp cant hold the replay message so only this one and i have only ONE relible GM in the game and he is permenty GM in it.

and I know you said there no gm's but are you a GM like just to keep things in order and ban that annoying fella? =0
yep.... im 18... the expected age for... you know... playing video games. >.> oh and gettin drunk and fuckin random girls, but thats just a feature (:
Zamaki wrote:
yep.... im 18... the expected age for... you know... playing video games. >.> oh and gettin drunk and fuckin random girls, but thats just a feature (:

T_T Im 14

im 200
Page: 1 2 3 4