shroomed...i dont do shrooms man.. butttttt liquir is mans true best friend :D (dunno just some random post)
Naruto0727 wrote:
shroomed...i dont do shrooms man.. butttttt liquir is mans true best friend :D (dunno just some random post)

Ah XD So Shrooming is like a drug or something? o-o.

mushrooms...psychedelic ones from under cow....shit.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
mushrooms...psychedelic ones from under cow....shit.

XD Lol.

this is an intresting topic..
Naruto0727 wrote:
this is an intresting topic..

We should probably stop spamming this topic.

indeed....
You just coined the word 'dedicatedly'
Kalzar wrote:
Quite a revelation, have you recently shroomed?

Lmao, thats what I'm saying. Either that or he got laid.
Hulio-G wrote:
Lmao, thats what I'm saying. Either that or he got laid.

XD that's what I thought at first, too(I was just too much of a pussy to say it outright). But whatever it is, it's really something that should be applauded.
Fucking noobs. >___>;
Trilho wrote:
Fucking noobs. >___>;

Says the guy who just finished spamming the blog with nonsense. You've been here for 2 years, most of those "noobs" including myself been here 4x (times) as long as you.

I'll leave it at that considering I'm not really in the mood to argue with someone who has half my intelligence. Maybe after I drive around a bit tonight I may reconsider.
Ohhh, awesome comeback.
You really got deep into the factor 'experience'. That means guys with 60+ years are more intelligent than young people with 20+ years because they've been on Earth 3 times more than them? Woow.
XD Trilho, spamming Masteran's post again. Lol.
._.
LIES!
Trilho wrote:
Ohhh, awesome comeback.
You really got deep into the factor 'experience'.

Only because the factor of "stupidity" is too offensive and a child wouldn't be able to handle it without snapping.

That means guys with 60+ years are more intelligent than young people with 20+ years because they've >been on Earth 3 times more than them? Woow.

Ugh, wiser rather then more intellectual. Anyway I damn know well the 20 year old wouldn't go cussing noob at the 60 year old.

Even the spectators think you're a joke. http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture9hp3.png
You won't catch people using sarcasm with my name in that manner unless you go back to 03, when I was a...Lets just say I was like you. "Woow".

Yeah, random spectators always like to laugh about the others because that's just BAD ASS. But you're actually right; I'd rather admit that you own me, that you're more intelligent than me and that you're for more time than me instead of going into a fucking big argument. Have a nice day, sir. ^-^

P.S: Nice Bleach game.
God Damn, It's a fricking pain in the ass trying to get into a Server. I've been trying for 2 hours now and still can't get in >_>
That's a fail, I got in 2 minutes. >_>
Favortism D; Lol..ehh it's not that bad now, I can get into a server by my 15-20th Try.
Page: 1 2 3