ID:47934

Keywords: fortay
I attempt to maintain Fortay’s development information a secret at times, but as I get farther with the production of Fortay version 1.4, I start to lose creativity. I can no longer think of “good” map ideas; I put quotation marks around good because my current maps aren’t all that great. Before I get too ahead of myself let me explain what Fortay.

Fortay is a turn based strategy game set in a medieval fantasy world. The basic story I created was, “You are a private contractor contending against the competitive game of war. Hire rejected soldiers (units) to do your dirty work of killing off the adversary.”

I have several maps already, which are the following:

• Grass Lands – A nice yard filled with debris of what looks to be houses.
  • The Village – Cheaply constructed houses litter this land.
  • Moss – Small pond of water separates the land, only two small bridges to cross.
  • Wet Lands – Huge bodies of water, which fills half of the land.
  • Plain Space – A small platform in which easy and fast battles can occur.

• I have run out of “good” ideas, I can consider simple maps such as a beach or a train station, but I want to develop on those ideas. Futuristic ideas would not hurt either, they would almost certainly fit well with the story I am currently working on. Please reply if you have any idea for a potential map.
lava, ice, jungle, swamp, bridges, some sort of invasion scenario .. bleh. idk there are countless scenarios.
Volcano =O
Mountains
Maybe a castle type of map sort like a base

Or maybe even a destroyed Outlaw base camp ?