ID:48274

Poll: well would you?

Yea 50% (32)
Nah 29% (19)
Maybe 20% (13)

Login to vote.

Ok lets just say you are dating a girl/boy but your Older Sister/Brother marries your Girlfriend/boyfriend older sister/brother at lets say las vages.
And now your Girlfriend/Boyfriend is now your Sister/Brother in law...

would you still date him/her?
To simply what he said: Assume you're dating a person, but your sibling marries their sibling, making the individual you are dating legally related to you. Would you still date this person?
Hell yeah, Just imagine if their are twins!!
Doesn't that just add to the kinky?
Need I link you to the post on incest* made a few days ago?

*If it wasn't originally on said topic, it got high jacked. Horribly.

EDIT: It was high jacked.
Fuck yeah, they did it in Roseanne.
This happened to my parent's. My mom's sister's husband is my dad's brother. It just means that me and my cousins are closely related, and share all the same relatives. :P
Popisfizzy wrote:
This happened to my parent's. My mom's sister's husband is my dad's brother. It just means that me and my cousins are closely related, and share all the same relatives. :P

Woah, you were in Roseanne?
Jeff8500 wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:

Woah, you were in Roseanne?

Lmao?
Ew no.
I would.
Legally related is a long way from biologically related... So basically, why not?

But now that I've thought about it a bit more, would this even make you legally related to your significant other, anyways?

I mean, it would make their sibling your in-law through your sibling, and your sibling would become their in-law through their sibling , but does in-law status pass beyond that level? Does being the in-law of a sibling make a person your in-law as well?

My wife's sister is my sister-in-law, and my brother is my wife's brother-in-law (obviously), but is my sister-in-law also my brother's sister-in-law by association (or vice versa)? I don't think so...

[Edit:] Heh, didn't notice that this post was necro'd...
Popisfizzy wrote:

I have a similar situation. My mom's sister married my dad's cousin and they had kids (who are both my first and second cousins). They're divorced now, and my parents never married.
Shadygirl wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:

I have a similar situation. My mom's sister married my dad's cousin and they had kids (who are both my first and second cousins). They're divorced now, and my parents never married.

I think this post married a necromancer.
unban me plz i was banned my megaretard for no reason
What about this instead, you're dating this girl who has an older brother. Your sister marries your girlfriend's brother and you marry your girlfriend's brother's wife.
Ruben7 wrote:
What about this instead, you're dating this girl who has an older brother. Your sister marries your girlfriend's brother and you marry your girlfriend's brother's wife.
Why would you marry your sister when you're dating her husband's little sister.
Ruben7 wrote:

Lmao
Doubtful.
Let's be buds
Page: 1 2