ID:482

Oh well, not like anyone is going to look at this anyways, right? :D
Edit: OK, maybe I was wrong. A few people may look at this.
I see you!

Actually, it doesn't look that bad. I think I'd change the color of the title bar (perhaps just to a different shade of red) because it clashes a bit, but other than that it's fine and easy to read. It has a 1980s brick building videogame feel to it.
Oh sure go and edit the CSS while I'm typing, you brute! ;)
I see you too!
Whatever are you talking about, Wraith :) Anyways, glad someone checks random members sites.
eh..... Its too bright, but other than that it looks ok.
If you think this is bright, don't look out of any of those "windows". Rumors have it, they have this large, glowing sphere in the sky that circles our planet, waiting to burn our eyes out.
This looks good, except for the blue border, make it light orange or something. :p
Wow, you can actually see that? Thanks for pointing it out anyways, I'll kill it off.
lol. Well, its always cloudy so I don't have to worry about that. Besides, I have a nice, black curtain over the windows in my room.

Well, I can deal with a little brightness every once in a while...
Your avatar is hilarious Dan, and you should make me a layout because I am lazy =P
Yeah, I already got your layout done. If anyone wants help with a BASIC layout, just ask.