ID:48382

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsrimilHQM
Toonami has been cancelled.
The world is over.
T.T Toonami was awesome.
Shorty241 wrote:
T.T Toonami was awesome.

Emphasis on the was...I barely watched it nowadays..

Mecha Destroyer JD wrote:
Shorty241 wrote:
T.T Toonami was awesome.

Emphasis on the was...I barely watched it nowadays..

Lol, By was. I ment when I used to watch it when I was younger. When they actually had something decent to watch.

Today at 10:59pm, Tom has found dead after jumping off of the Toonami building. Footage was caught on camera. 1 second after jumping, officials came ot collect his remains..
I remember watching Toonami 7 years ago after school every day when I was 8. Good times, good times.
"Bang"

I don't want to give away what that is a reference to (I don't want to spoil it for anyone who doesn't know), but that was perfect.
Gee, and I remember all those years ago when Toonami first came about. Pity Cartoon Network died in the ass soon after it came about.

Pity, even now, in my early 20's. I still wish there was a decent TV station that played good old favourite catoons. Who can forget good old "Scooby Doo: Where are you?" But they had to bastardise it with Scrappy...

Oh yeah... Toonami. Poor anime fans. Guess you'll have to go back to Youtube...
Yes :(
5:00 DBZ
5:30 Yu Yu Hakusho

I never had cable so I hardly ever got to watch it. But I did watch the first and last episodes of G Gundam and an episode of Dragonball on it once when I was in a hotel. :p It seems cool to me.
Tiberath wrote:
Gee, and I remember all those years ago when Toonami first came about. Pity Cartoon Network died in the ass soon after it came about.

Pity, even now, in my early 20's. I still wish there was a decent TV station that played good old favourite catoons. Who can forget good old "Scooby Doo: Where are you?" But they had to bastardise it with Scrappy...

I don't know if Australians get it, but Boomerang shows all the classic cartoons from the 60's and up; the only criteria is that they aren't shown on any other network (much) really.
Man toonami is gone now cartoon network has nothing interesting to watch.
Jeff8500 wrote:
I don't know if Australians get it, but Boomerang shows all the classic cartoons from the 60's and up; the only criteria is that they aren't shown on any other network (much) really.

We used to get it, i think its on foxtel every now and then.
Jeff8500 wrote:
Tiberath wrote:

Yep, but they play the bastardised one with Scrappy as well.
Didn't the original Tom in Toonami get eaten by some...Glob thing?

And then they got really crative with Tom2, least he didn't look chubby.
F4taL1tY wrote:
Didn't the original Tom in Toonami get eaten by some...Glob thing?

And then they got really crative with Tom2, least he didn't look chubby.

What? stupid American kid with his mumbo jumbo.
They pulled some publicity stunt. But I don't remember much of the robot host thing. All I remember him saying is "Toonami is back!" and going back to the TV show at hand after a commercial.
i had good times with toonami >.>
Ah the greatest show cartoon network ever had, Its really sad that they let go a show that made cartoon net work what is today. toonami brung adult swim cn and all the good shows on cartoon network. i remeber watching Dbz Yu Yu Hakusho. I used to love that Show iwatched all the time when i was kid. R.I.P. Toonami 1997-2008. GOOD BYE TOONAMI WE WILL MISS YOU TOM!!!!!!!!!!