Bleach unleashed Bankai

by Mrtony
Bleach unleashed Bankai
Bleach Unleashed Bankai just have fun^^.
BankaiNoJutsu wrote:
how about 11 bucks? jk i wouldn't play even for 11!
mabye 12 but 11 no way man

Sadly, you fail at being funny.
smh.
buuuuuuu
I agree mate, I decided to be fair and play the game before I actually wrote this since I didn't want to be like "after this review I sided with him." No. So I went out and played BUB (Bleach Unleashed Bankai). I quickly began seeing problems, first off a gray box of some sorts appeared on my screen, yes it stayed there, aggravating when you can't save or multiple other things which could and are useful.

Also I noticed that this game has quite a lot of glitches, and before someone pulls the "Maybe your comp is slow" idea out, I would like to say my XPS 400 isn't slow in the least. An example of the glitches would be standing there, throwing a punch which could most likely level a house, see the hollow back up because of a loop and I miss.

Also I agree with the overpowering, it took me around 4-5 minutes (maybe less, boredom alone was suffocating...) before I hit 29k and did the whole "I is pwnzerz." thing. Not that 29k is so spectacular but then again in 4 minutes on other games I or anyone else wouldn't be anywhere close to 29,000.

Although Mrtony says he is a staff member, I cannot really be banned by just voicing my opinion.

Anyway back on topic. As you said funny, whats so fun about running around and constantly spamming the 'attack' button? Since that's all you need to do to kill anything in this game. I don't see the fun in this but then again this is only my opinion and it does not effect others. For the people whom think this game is funny, we differ opinion wise so, that explains some of this.

I don't really know if he stole this game since I haven't been around long enough but I will say the graphics weren't bad (besides for the quite occasional glitch) and neither was the sound so I can't really say I disliked it.

I give this game an overall of 2, same as the review.
WTF DUDE DONT SAY THIS ABOUT THIS AWESOME YOU DUCHE BAG
Whaaaaat
Yes, and swearing at me gets you where in the argument? The game was droll to me, get over it, move on, I already said no offense to the people whom actually enjoy the game. You may have a different ideal on how well this game is but hell, you don't see me acting childish and swearing at the game to get my point across do you? No.

Also mate the game may be awesome to you, but not to me, or maybe even multiple other people. Anyway enjoy your day, Mr. Bobbyawesome.
hey douche bag this game is way better than you gay game and this aint a rip but you fucking gay game is
Bobbyawesome wrote:
hey douche bag this game is way better than you gay game and this aint a rip but you fucking gay game is

blah
Bobbyawesome wrote:

1. Kigun_Hisaki doesn't have a game.

2. Find out the definition of a rip before trying to dispute whether or not a game is, in fact, a rip.

The game is indeed a rip. Get over it. If you love it, play it. If not, don't. Either way, shut up.

Good Review
Page: 1 2 3 4