blah not gunbound, i mean counterstrike xD >_<
Omg I would of cried the first day. T.T Computers can be like that. Sometimes I start mine up and it begins...then it just shuts off. I am like...O-M-G and I had the problem today. I finally got it to start up and not shutdown in two hours. :P In the meantime I just watch anime like you do. :)

Naruto is hot. << Like yeah. :) So is Sasuke. Why did Zabuza die? -Cries.-

Why did Spike have to die? Ew. Animes can have really sad parts in it.

Then finally...I wandered around and found next weeks FullMetal Alchemist episode and watched it. Like Omgz I should spoil it but I wont.

I should type about my day before I go to bed. People will laugh, cry, and...why am I telling you all this?

Anyway, happy you're computer is fixed. Don't let it happen again, hun. :)

Thank you,
Autumn
Wow, Lufia I know how you feel. I really don't want to go into it because it would be a really really really long story, but lets just say it took me just under a month to get my old compuyter fixed. Also I now will only get an HP or a Mac, Macs are much better than windows btw, So for your next computer.... try a Mac. I'm actually looking into a new one myself.
hey i have a mac now it has its ups and downs..only thing cant download byond....well i cant at least.. but also try like a gateway comp or something....that really suxs wat happened to u...and calling service ppl gets suxs....i am sry....ttul
My computer has been built by a local computer store just around the block. This ensures me that if something goes wrong, I'll be able to hunt down those evil corporate bastards way more easily than I could ever hunt a phone team down.

The only bad things my computer has ever done to me were that it sometimes had a Blue Screen of Death (caused by a little bit of dust which covered my newly bought RAM card which messed it up a bit when trying to access the last bit of memory blocks) and sometimes the fan makes a noise for a few minutes. But that's it: it never crashed on me, despite that I'm running Windows XP (and for several years ran it without any anti-virus installed whatsoever).
lol dell DOES suck.I reinstalled windows with the OS CD that came with my computer,and it said:"You are a victim of software piracy,this version of windows is not genuine."WHAT?!?!NOT GENUINE?!?!THOSE LITTLE ******s!!!I called dell support,and the guy asked for my service tag.I gave him it,and he said:"Well I'm sorry but this service tag does not exist".OMG!!!I double-checked,triple-checked and then checked again.Then I told the guy the service tag and he said."I still don't find it".I just went phsycho and shouted at him.Then he said:"I'll send you to customer service,they'll be able to help you for sure".I waited,and he transferred me to "Customer Service".Then I heard a voice say:"Welcome to hardware support,what's your service tag?".O.o.HARDWARE support?!Wow that guy was really stupid.Still to this day,It keeps saying my windows isn't genuine :(
dat IT. If i get a replacemant computer, or me computer wont work, i will NOT call ds
Page: 1 2