ID:48559

You... you have got to be kidding me.
UK.respect--
urgh hate richard and judy

rather watch eggheads tbh
British TV up until say 6+ is just boring... id rather sleep tbh.
haha, god. people watch that?
You guys are kidding, right? Richard and Judy are awesome. I mean, Richard is. Not Judy. Judy sucks.

Also, charlie bit me is pretty impressive- it has over 50 million views. That's almost the entire population of the UK- if a video on youtube had say, nearly 300 million views, I imagine they might get reasonably famous on yank TV too. :p
So did "girl eats praying mantis", "laughing cat", and "numa numa". I'm against the idea that doing stupid stuff on camera can make you famous in a good way. I'd much rather see someone on TV that can make a small group of people laugh for 2 hours than see people who made 10 million people giggle for a couple of seconds.
yeah, that two year old kid is a total fucking MORON for thinking he could get famous on the internet like that

what a total TWAT i would like to fucking smack him in the fucking face

bite on this, charlie *holds up middle finger*
Elation wrote:
what a total TWAT i would like to fucking smack him in the fucking face

I would prefer/pay to see you smack richard or even judy in the face... England and any other country who has channel 4 would be forever in your det.
I'd let richard smack *me* in the face- with his (giant) penis.
I didn't say he was trying. Neither was anybody else. But it's still stupid and is embarrassing to watch the media give it attention.

It's like seeing those fucking cat videos on MSN's main video page.
I'm not sure if you can call Richard and Judy the media.