ID:48590

http://www.byond.com/games/Fint/Pokemon

Everybody is welcome to join the open alpha test!
Test yourself now against other players, become the strongest!
Enjoy and help me test the basic mechanics of the game and make this game bigger.
When will it end? Depends on testing results, for now just enjoy!

*IMPORTANT - Under the options menu there is a "Bug Report" feature, use it!
Wow, why is there only 8 people in there? Most underhyped game. Evar.
If you would like your game and site hosted on a Dedicated Server, go and visit http://dbzenhosting.com If you have any questions feel free to contact me via AIM/MSN at Evilbrick1414 or [email protected]
why cant i play i was playing to day now its say waiting list bring it back now please i love this games
Fint, can I see the coding you used for the battle system? Send to [email protected] if you could.
Cool, man you have fans.
NeoZeke, you know better than to ask for code...
But yeah, the user base is growing and growing everyday. Good Job Fint.
Congratulations on finishing the update! Now why don't you just take a little brake while we train our butts off. :P I don't know how you do it Fint, whenever someone reports something, you fix it in a second. Well, good luck with the League game!
Was the server only testing?
Kanak: Thats site does not look like anything I would trust hosting my game, and I don't need a host, so thanks but no thanks.

NeoZeke: Get that BYOND mentality out of your head, sorry but you should indeed know better. You expect me to say: "Sure here, look, I spend 1 year making this, please rip?" (...)

Xyberman: Thanks for the offer but got my hand full on this game myself, if you are not lasy and produce original work I'm sure you'll find someone to team up with.

Yepin Big Time: Yes it was a test to see how the core systems worked. Right now the server is down so I can fix bugs/errors and get it more stable.

I will be hosting again later, but there is not E.T.A. yet, just have to fix the bugs, change some stuff I'm not happy with and add some content.
After that we'll have atleast 1 more week of open alpha testing.

After this second test I'll be working on the next regions and prossible the league (if I don't manage to get it into the last test)
Updated the site, take another look http://dbzenhosting.com You can ask around, there are many people who are using my service.
hey man when is citrine gonna be complete or is legue the newer verision?
can you please bring back Pokemon Citrine Online - Alpha server" its like the best game on byond and i mean it. i love this game
i dont wanna rush you....
but plz hurry i wanna be #1 T0T
Sayain worrier wrote:
can you please bring back Pokemon Citrine Online - Alpha server" its like the best game on byond and i mean it. i love this game

it really is
Its a Very Good game
And it should be Recommended for others to play.
Well ill play the game but later if i have time ;)

Exp a little low bit it will do for now =)
Nice job. I am extremely impressed with the amount of mapping done. Games pretty much flawless, with plenty of room to expand. Keep it up! ^^
please I wanna play this is the best game on byond and ths is what made me join you should let people play so people can be happy
you rule to!
how do you join games
Page: 1 2