ID:48651

If anyone is in the need of Web-Hosting, Reseller-Hosting, or BYOND-Hosting. Feel free to check out Zen Hosting at http://dbzenhosting.com

If you have any questions you can contact me.

MSN - [email protected]
AIM - Evilbrick1414
BYOND Pager - Kanak
While there's no doubt $10 a month is cheap, keep in mind a lot of people here think $18 a year for BYOND membership is too much.

Also, why does the site have a top bar, banner, then another series of top bars?
"Copyright ©2003 ZenEnterprises.com"

ZenEnterprises.com
"Instantly Create Profit- Producing eBay Mini Sites
With Just A Few Clicks"

I don't trust sites which are copyrighted by a scam site.
Cbgames wrote:
"Copyright ©2003 ZenEnterprises.com"

ZenEnterprises.com
"Instantly Create Profit- Producing eBay Mini Sites
With Just A Few Clicks"

I don't trust sites which are copyrighted by a scam site.

dbzenzenenterprises.com was my old site when it was fully up and running, it was legit. There was a mistake, I meant to say dbzenenterprises.com not ZenEnterprises.com. A few months a go it expired, and I didn't reactivate it. If you think my site is a scam, believe what you want.

Thank you very much for noticing the typo. It has been fixed.
You really, really need to get an actual domain for it, the .tk domain is an instant sign of a low-quality setup.
Yes I am aware of that. Depending on how well the demand for the hosting service is I will get a new domain or reactivate the old one. So at this point I am running the site as a sub-domain from my site, and using a .tk for a redirect.
Not like i'd care both ways, but everytime you announce something about your Zen game, or as of now this hosting thing, you have to send it to everyones pager.

You get me all excited for nothing.

"Oh wait its just Kanak."

:(
Zen Hosting plans have been updated, still the same price but more features!
http://zenhosting.tk
Have any sort of "try before you buy" deals or do you just stick to the 30 day refund?
I would not trust this, also it is cheaper buying your own server ....

http://www.cheapvps.co.uk/plans/
$54 for the same amount of RAM with them.
I fail to see where they list the RAM per dedicated server?
-Cheap PVP-
Guaranteed RAM: 1024MB
Disk Space: 60GB
Bandwidth: 1500GB
Cost: $54.00

-Zen Hosting-
RAM: 1GB
Disk Space: 2000MB
Bandwidth: 100GB
Cost: $5.00
I hardy doubt that ZEN HOSTING offers dedicated servers ....

The BYOND Bronze plan you get everything you would get in the Bronze Web Hosting plan. With a BYOND plan, there will be a pre-installed version of BYOND ready to be used. However you can only run ONE world, but you may purchase more. Here is the full list of features you will receive with this hosting package.

They do not offer dedicated servers it is a single shared server....
A.T.H.K wrote:
However you can only run ONE world, but you may purchase more.

Which is pretty much all you would need for one game. Keep in mind you're saving $50.
SuperAntx wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:
However you can only run ONE world, but you may purchase more.

Which is pretty much all you would need for one game. Keep in mind you're saving $50.

Who needs 1gb of RAM to host a game? ... over kill for a BYOND game
Not everyone makes turn-based strategy games and RPGs.
And really you aren't getting what i am talking about ... its a shared server so therefore he may have 100 clients hosting byond games you will not get 1gb of dedicated RAM to yourself ...
Which is why I listed it as RAM, not Guaranteed RAM. Really, you aren't getting what I'm talking about.
So what is the point? really what is it? ??
Page: 1 2 3