Ok, Well thank you, That's good to know there will be a change in the future. Good luck and thanks kaj.
What about DDMO,is it gone 4ever?
man i hope DMO is soon released
Terroist deidara wrote:
What about DDMO,is it gone 4ever?

I hope its not gone forever. Its my most favorite game on all of Byond!

Also, are you using your server that usually hosts DDMO on megaman or does that server not exist anymore?

MegaMan is a single player game so I don't host it anywhere. I hadn't paid too much attention to DDMO due to the extremely low player base.

My full attention at the moment is on updating DMO, a couple of things are being heavily updated and redone.
"My full attention at the moment is on updating DMO, a couple of things are being heavily updated and redone."

Glad to hear you still have plans for DMO. Wish you good luck and maybe we can have DK at least 3 times next year!! :D

Its good you still have plans for DMO good luck!!!!!!
"My full attention at the moment is on updating DMO, a couple of things are being heavily updated and redone."

Great news, glad to hear that you still want to update dmo. Do you have a date for when you expect it to be fully updated?

Yay! Good luck with the updates Kajika, good to know DMO will see some changes in the future.
I can't really predict a date when I'll be done with the current batch of updates. It's been very difficult to push myself to work on it lately, things are coming together slowly.
I'm glad your not giving up on DMO, Can't wait for the update =D
sounds good Kajika, can't wait for the dmo update.
that is coolio. :)
Raisin wrote:
that is coolio. :)

never use that word again :/
When will dmo be back up and running?
when it needs to be back up and running =]
Page: 1 2