ID:48834

I don't plan on making any games after all. I only hope to one day get up a couple games. Tenjou Tenge RP, Rave Master RP and Fairy Tail RP.

I've made a Tenjou Tenge RP Forum. If any of you wish to join ^^ Then just click the link here ^^ http://tentenge.forumotion.com/

Just leave a comment or two if you want. The door is always open for everyone....Except for those that I'm not cool with.

I WILL ALWAYS BE CRAZY FOR AYA NATSUME!!!
hi
ONAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD
Onaga why was i banned yeah this is Riku.Seroiusly thought what did i do.
I could find you's a host.
Bored, so... BAM!
yo john aint got no neck and ?bam?
What happend to Doujutsu anyways?
sorry skitso, but all the hosts we have are always having problems and they never actually host game until we go to game they are on and ask them to host it, which we dont do b/c its pretty rude to do so. We just need a 24/7, lag free host who has no problems at all. The same goes for Madara's Arrival.
SUP ONAGA ^>^ this is argon just telling u
Onaga i didnt host it because i didnt feel like it i can host 24/7 but i didnt want to k so shut up
U got problems
Bobbyawesome wrote:
U got problems

You are a downright retard.
A host is supposed to host a game at any time they can. Otherwise they shouldn't take the job. Whore. >_>
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Onaga i didnt host it because i didnt feel like it i can host 24/7 but i didnt want to k so shut up

My bad dude. Dont have to get pissy. Been a while since I even talked to u. Dont even know wut u talkin about @.@
onaga, can i get the naruto game source?
Dude why did you ban me from that finale server when i didnt even have dat stuff?
Go,Go Onaga!Do it!I think your games gonna be Very good!
WAZZUP ONAGAAA!!! Just wanted to go to your page and say HOWYA BEEN!? I hope these guys arent dicks to you,cause Bobby sounds like he is >.> Well,just wanted to say whats up,and...well....get on NewBorn so i can join please!
so i cant play?