ID:49302

Keywords: dbo2, dboteam, goten84, update
Lately the DBO team hasn't really been putting out updates on the status of the game. I'm very sorry about this because I've been holding as much back from the public as I can. Trust me, LegendaryGoku has been pushing for us to release as much as possible to the public and usually I say, "wait a while". As a team, we have already accomplished a lot of work on the game with the code and the content in the game. There's still much more to do though, and a lot of complex coding issues that are being resolved. That includes seamless transitions between maps, our innovative flight system, as well as our highly detailed DBZ map that is being worked on by the team (Chris-g1, deserves much credit on that). There is also much work being done with the GUI system which we can't wait to showcase to the public once it's completed.

Other team members have worked on some really cool stuff as well. Obviously most of you have seen what LegendaryGoku has done, but CrunkWarrior has done much with special effects in the game and improving much of the ki attacks. We've also had much success with getting ability cards and inventory items completed due to the hard work of another team member.

Bottom of the Interface featuring some abilities - Thanks Amon and Hawk Dragonhart/Mistik

So are we working fast enough? Well, we definitely haven't stopped working since I joined the team in January! We've just been being very detailed in what we release to the public and what we're working on.

Craters have never looked sweeter

At this point we are still not giving any release dates, I think it's still far to early for that. We're also not giving out any dates on when we'll start close/public testing. These sorts of things are being carefully planned out by the team and we are keeping our mouths shut! ^_^

Furthermore, a new member on the team (Smiker) has been doing some excellent work on new buildings in the game.

This is just a rough draft of what will later be in the game

So overall, we're working very hard and have been since early this year with things picking up over the summer. We'll continue to work hard on this game and provide updates, and when we do have a set date for the beta, the BYOND community will be the first to know!

Later guys!

Looks amazing guys. It's so good it looks like a gameboy game. Keep up the good work guys! I'm looking forward to the release!
Sexylicious. Keep it up!
Looks great! I haven't really been interested in DBZ games since I joined BYOND, but I'm definitely going to try this.
Keep in mind, the titlescreen is a placeholder you guys. Thats just for us to use while we work on the game for now. The final one will match the game better.
that's awsome all u guys are doing such a good job on the game i swear and i love it to were u guys are thinking to makeing it to were u can put skills at the bottom of the screen genius.Well guys good job and keep working on what WILL revolitionize BYOND :) good job guys keep up the good work.
Beautiful guys! keep up the good work, I hope to see something playable for the public in the not-too-distant future.
I almost had an orgasm while reading this blog..
Looks awesome, I can't wait to see how the combat turns out!
Looks awesome guys. Keep it up
Looks like things are coming along well, keep it up.
Looks very nice, I will be looking forward to play this one.
Damn...That's all I need to say.
Looks pretty damn good to say the least...
Hulio-G:

Looks like things are coming along well, keep it up.

Mista Dougie:

Looks awesome guys. Keep it up

ya aw-som kep ^ guud wurk
Pfft, Woodz plagiarizing my shit.
Lmao you posted after him.
Pmitch wrote:
Lmao you posted after him.

You can't prove that.
lol! the capsule GUI items are so classy, and they look great. Very graphically polished, love that, all the gui graphics look fantastic. Good style though, i guarantee the Dragonball MMORPG has shittier GUI than that.
Just a note guys, The building in the bottem picture is still being worked on and the GFX is just a place holder, hope you like them though :) good work Goten84 :D
Page: 1 2