ID:49583

Keywords: siege
I haven't thought of the lore much before the factions and race names. It is a instance and quest based RPG, not much has been planned out besides the class's and races. This will be based around a book and me and my friend made, so it's still a little rough. The book and game lore will be different but based on our little world.

RPG Project:Siege Online

Battle system.

The battle system is click a monster to attack one click on the monster will make you attack automaticly. ( for melee) DPS(magic and ranged) ranged will click on the monster for normal attacks just like melee the only difference they will attack from afar. Magic DPS however will have to use the macro hub to use certain spells to attack said monster. normal attacks for magic users will be wands. Although you click to attack double clicking will attack, single clicking will target the monster. This is for pet introuductions to certine classes. There will be a pet skill hud above the normal skill hud.

There will be 3 different roles. Those are DPS: High damaging focusing on pure damage output. Tanks: for taking damage and holding the attention of monsters. and healers: To heal party members/raid members.There will also be 3 hybrid classes, mixing the rolls of the man 3 rolls, although they will do the same as them all the hyrbid classes.

Classes.

Pure classes.

Tank:
Warrior.

Ranged DPS:
Mage, Tracker(pet class,also a bow user.), Summoner (pet class)

Melee DPS:
Rogue

Hyrbid classes.

Page Healing/Tank

druid. Healing/Melee DPS.

Leveling: Max level will be 90

Leveling will be slow to the point where your grinding for hours for 4 levels. But quests will be set in place to give you a boost in EXP. Leveling will be based on killing monsters and of course quests. But for each races starting zone will be different set of quests. from 1 to level 90.

Races: There will be 6 races, 3 from one of the 2 factions.

Rezgon Faction:
Base attributes
Lozints: Green skinned.

Kibits: Pointed ears: green gloing eyes.

Kruuls: Normal skin Red glowing eyes.

Quill Faction.

Zools: normal skin normal eyes.

Okars: Dark skin, Glowing white eyes.

Rajjiks. Normal skin, Glowing black eyes.

My friend is not on BYOND but wants me to see how the game would turn out in the BYOND format. So we decided to do it as like a mini WoW in a way, point cilck auto attack instance/quest based. We are designing the boss battles for each instance. there will be 3 man instances 5 man instances and for some really goodies 10 man instances. We are not thinkin about PVP aspect mostly PVE. But if there is a demand for it we will think about puttin' it in. We will be looking for staff once we right the lore for the game and so on.

I will post the boss concepts when they are finished.

*EDIT*
A part of a boss concept we played with, there are still some touch ups i need to do but this should give you the feel of how the game will look in art.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*EDIT2*

More info Special Features: The game will be a fantasy based game it will contain instances with level range of 5 to 90, but the 90 range is where the real fun will kick in. For the BYOND members it will have exclusive instances for levels 90 70 and 50 which will be available to BYOND members only and have unique armor and weapons.

There will be 2 spec trees for each race with unique abilities/attributes for each class. Most 10 man content will be all at level 90 with the exception of on to introduce players to the 10 man raiding style of siege online. It will be at level 70 and will be a 10 man instance with 3 boss battles and 2 sub boss battles.

After level 90 is achieved players will begin to earn story points instead of exp, story points can be spent at a special shop at the last 10 man instance of the story line to buy nice pve weapon or special title. Story points can also be turned in for a chance to enter one BYOND member exclusive instance. Non members of course.

It had better have some fantastic features for me to grind for hours on end and walk away with 4 levels. Of which most likely won't make that much of a difference.
Grind I.e killing monster, not with quests. Quests will be mostly the main way to gain exp, also instances instance monsters will give out a lot more exp then normal monsters. Although i said grinding for hours this is so people will still hit up the monsters for some exp but they would still do the quests and instances for the experience of the story line we are writing into all the quests.

*EDIT* Maybe i'll mix it up and throw some AOE classes and parts into the instances for some extra challenge.