ID:495846

Post your comments here!
lol man u can't start offerin coding lesson for £5 when u ent even learned to code yourself
If you have seen my accounts age I have been a byond member for a long time, I know a lot about byond code but I would always try to do to much and end up never finishing my games.

When I made immortal dream and sunshine my goal was to dumb down my skills and actually finish the game.

I have been programming in other languages as well for even longer. :)

Thank you for your concern, but I'm sure I know what I am doing :)
then for your player's sake, use the height and width vars so enemies can't kill you from a meter away
In response to Bumblemore
Bloodocean7 wrote:
If you have seen my accounts age I have been a byond member for a long time, I know a lot about byond code but I would always try to do to much and end up never finishing my games.

When I made immortal dream and sunshine my goal was to dumb down my skills and actually finish the game.

You talk as if you're 10 years old.
In response to Gokussj99
Gokussj99 wrote:
Bloodocean7 wrote:

don't be so rude man, the cynical/hostile nature of some nerds on the internet is what repels newcomers away
In response to Bumblemore
Bumblemore wrote:
Gokussj99 wrote:
Bloodocean7 wrote:

don't be so rude man, the cynical/hostile nature of some nerds on the internet is what repels newcomers away

Rude?

It's just an observation.