ID:49625

Well I have liked this girl for just over 4 years now and I have finally decided to take it up a notch so anyone want to help me get her....

Tell Me Your Secrets!
Do you like me? Y/N
Maggeh wrote:
Do you like me? Y/N

I haven't even heard of you xD
dude 4 years wtf...
But anyway, you have to talk to her more, and listen to what she says, eventually she'll like you to then yuo ask her out.
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
dude 4 years wtf...
But anyway, you have to talk to her more, and listen to what she says, eventually she'll like you to then yuo ask her out.

I talk to her daily for the 4 years I think I have created a really really tight bond
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
dude 4 years wtf...

I talk to her daily for the 4 years I think I have created a really really tight bond
Then go for it dude. She;s probably been waiting for it too.
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:

I already tried >_> .... She says I taking friendship the wrong way >_>
LOL! I'm sorry but I had to say that.
--------------------------------------
If she said that, just stop trying then, she'll get annoyed if you keep asking.
The fact that she said you're taking the relationship the wrong way means your in the terrible "friend zone".

Cue: Just Friends

Don't be a love puppy. It's gross.
Stick a rag under her nose and ask if it smells like chloroform. She'll fall into your arms fairly quickly with this method, it has never failed me.
YondaimeA wrote:
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:

Get huge muscles. For my senior project, I'm going to carry out a social experiment related to this. I'm gonna find a girl that I have no chance with, get rejected, lift a lot, then see if they say otherwise.
Smoko wrote:
Stick a rag under her nose and ask if it smells like chloroform. She'll fall into your arms fairly quickly with this method, it has never failed me.

Note: Make sure to actually soak the rag in chloroform. If this step is failed, you'll be in a tough spot.
Jeff8500 wrote:
YondaimeA wrote:
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:

Get huge muscles. For my senior project, I'm going to carry out a social experiment related to this. I'm gonna find a girl that I have no chance with, get rejected, lift a lot, then see if they say otherwise.

To make it a fair test you would have to ask a number of girls lol... choose them from diffrent areas because if you do it alot in your local... i can see it becoming embarising(Unless ya no... you get them o_O)

Airjoe wrote:
Smoko wrote:

Note: Make sure to actually soak the rag in chloroform. If this step is failed, you'll be in a tough spot.

2nd Note: if performing this in a public area, have a diversion and a get away plan ready lol (wait that sounds more like a robbery lmao)
Thx for cloroforming tips.
Jeff8500 wrote:
YondaimeA wrote:
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:

Lol, That ones original.
Spit on her and call her names.
YondaimeA wrote:
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:

No she's taking it the wrong way, you just want to knock it up, ask her as a friend. She wants it, girls want sex too. WHY ELSE would they be your friend? Would you have any friends you wouldn't fuck? I know I wouldn't.
Hulio-G wrote:
YondaimeA wrote:
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:

No she's taking it the wrong way, you just want to knock it up, ask her as a friend. She wants it, girls want sex too. WHY ELSE would they be your friend? Would you have any friends you wouldn't fuck? I know I wouldn't.

Someone's been watching too much hentai.
CodingSkillz2 wrote:
Someone's been watching too much hentai.

Isn't that how you spent all that subscription money you earned, Falacy?
Page: 1 2 3 4