Hulio-G wrote:
CodingSkillz2 wrote:
Someone's been watching too much hentai.

Isn't that how you spent all that subscription money you earned, Falacy?

lol
Hulio-G wrote:
CodingSkillz2 wrote:
Someone's been watching too much hentai.

Isn't that how you spent all that subscription money you earned, Falacy?

Is this to me? Cause if it is you obviously have not a clue who I am. o_O
Yea seriously, 4 years as a friend means you are permanently stuck where you are.
You probably aint going nowhere since you been stuck for that long, but if you ever feel the urge, then go talk to her, and make sure to compiliment her in almost every sentence, works for me.
Ray's right, nothing is more sexy than a pandering, pathetic brown-noser.
1. Brick to the back of the head.
2. Throw her into a dark van.
3. Bring her into a bomb shelter, close doors.
4. Tell her you two are the only survivors, and you need to repopulate the human race.
5. Wait 5 years, exit bomb shelter.
The Naked Ninja wrote:
4. Tell her you two are the only survivors, and you need to repopulate the human race.

You sound like you just came back from watching Saw 5.
I still say get ripped.
Hulio-G wrote:
The Naked Ninja wrote:

You sound like you just came back from watching Saw 5.
Lol xDDD

Most of the guys here who are saying pointless stuff probably have never had sex, let alone even been in a relationship,

No offense, if you have liked the same girl for four years and haven't tried anything, you sound kinda like a stalker.
Kalzar wrote:
Most of the guys here who are saying pointless stuff probably have never had sex, let alone even been in a relationship,

No offense, if you have liked the same girl for four years and haven't tried anything, you sound kinda like a stalker.
Lol, In a way yes.

Kalzar wrote:

Lol I have tried stuff never works
YondaimeA wrote:
Kalzar wrote:

Lol I have tried stuff never works

You're probably trying wrong. Read The Game, by Neil Strauss. The story probably won't fit into your circumstances, but it should help you get a better feeling how to talk to girls properly in order to have a better chance.
Seemed no one was taking this seriously so I jumped on the bandwagon. But truthfully, you're trapped in the friendship zone.

You stayed too long getting to know her and may of lacked expressing romantic intent. You may have failed to establish yourself as a potential romantic interest, she may not be intuitive enough to see that you are. (I.E. Not holding hands, smelling her neck, kissing her during the comfort stage will trap you there).

That "sudden" sexual interest will shock the hell out of her. This woman grew so comfortable with your nonsexual nature that she prefers you to stay this way.

The only thing you can do now is take yourself away from her for a while. You're going to need to come back as a new man. (I.E. Move to a new apartment, get a new car)- basically, reinvent yourself. Even better if you can come back with a new girl to build some jealousy plot line.

This is extremely difficult because now you have to prove to her that you have value she already knows you don't have. At this point it's not even about faking value, you need to possess it. If you aren't willing to go to these great lengths, just keep her as a friend and forget about it.
Aren't you 11 years old? Hulios advice sucks then. Get her a spongebob valentines day card and you're golden.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Aren't you 11 years old? Hulios advice sucks then. Get her a spongebob valentines day card and you're golden.

LOL. Maybe he should show her his real life; Byond.
IcewarriorX wrote:

I'm 12 to let you know xD
Hulio-G wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

LOL. Maybe he should show her his real life; Byond.

I got a life outta byond xD
So you got your girl yet, is she even hot? I hear from a mate that shes pretty slutty.

Haywire
secret 1: Never take 4 years to get a girl, this will make you seem indecisive and land you in the friend zone. Learn to be more agressive and establish yourself in a position of looking for a girlfriend and not girl friends. Sometimes you have to cut your losses, especially when you are unsuccessful at getting the girl for that long, you have to realize that this girl probably isnt interested in you and well hell you are 12 so this may not apply... but still generally it is known that you cant make a girl like you if she simply isnt looking for you. 4 years is more than enough time to establish this, an unsuccessful bid for a relationship means you need to be a new person before anything is going to change, being a regular part of her life means she wont see your progression and even if you do reinvent yourself over the next year or so you still will appear to be the same guy and she still wont be interested.

Being confident and clear in your intentions and having a good first impression where a girl is attracted to you and doesnt simply think your a nice friend is important. Everybody has a friend zone story to share. If you do manage to get out of the friend zone then good job, realistically though it is more than an uphill battle.
Page: 1 2 3 4