well Tell her how ya feel, but don't just bring it all out at once or she'll hesitate.
I hear that the tender, sweet romantics that always get the girl of their dreams often use the subtle, nuanced phrases and discourse of such words as, "I want to stick my erect penis in your vagina."
The line "I have a big dick" worked for a friend of mine.
u could just ask her the worst thing she could say is no could u record it might be funny to see how nervous u are
Semar wrote:
u could just ask her the worst thing she could say is no could u record it might be funny to see how nervous u are

Steps to reply to a post:
1) Wait over a year
2) Necro it
3) Shoot yourself
YondaimeA wrote:
I'm 12 to let you know xD

Then this is all stuff you'll learn in the next four years then. At your age, hunting for a life partner is beyond futility. The phrase "looking for a needle in a haystack" is just not broad enough.

Out of interest, I don't actually know if the dreaded friend zone can exist in kids that young. Although the generations are changing and sexual contact is happening at a much younger age than even my generation (you know, more than the normal "show me yours and I'll show you mine"). It makes me wonder whether or not the concept of this zone can even exist in this instance.

Personally, the people you grow up with as kids do often end up being sexual partners at least sometime in the mid-teen to late-teen ages. Whether it's the comfort of knowing the person and curiosity gets the better of you or the simple fact of knowing someone for as long as you have, there's less chance they'll hurt you.

A few female friends I grew up with admitted that they had crushes on me during the mid-secondary college years (ages 14 - 17), just none of them mentioned it (DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!). I personally didn't bother pursuing women until I was 16, mostly because I was shy and had fairly low self-esteem (despite the fact I weighed about 50kg almost all of my secondary college life, and in tests of strength (arm wrestles and whatnot) almost always came out the victor against those who ran in the popular crowd). Everyone moves at different stages I guess. Interestingly enough, the more outgoing I became and the more time I spent around women, the more and more my grades started to slip.

-- Edit: Ha, look at that, this post is from 2008. It's amazing how hard to read that date is in a light grey tone on a white background.
ROFL To the MAO!!
Page: 1 2 3 4