ID:49940

Keywords: hints
Fable 2

LEGENDARY WEAPONS

—MELEE—

THE MAELSTROM
Dmg: 58, Type: cutting, Attack speed: Normal, Augment: Scourge
Location: Temple of Shadows.. make the most unholy of sacrifices (husband/wife) between 12-1am. This is after reaching 2k points.

THE RISING SUN
Dmg: 61, Type: cutting, Attack speed: Normal, Augment: righteous violence
Location: Make a large donation to the temple of light between 12-1 once the monk starts telling you about the harvest donation thing. K-NOTE: 10,000+ gold seems to work, I’ve not tried less.

THE CALAVERA
Dmg: 67, Type: Blunt (Mace), Attack Speed: Slow, Augments: Flame

THE HAMMERTHYST
Dmg: 78, Type: Blunt (Hammer), Attack Speed: Slow, Augments: Barkskin

THE DAICHI
Dmg: 96, Type: cutting, Attack speed: Fast, Augment: Devastation, Bewitching, Killerwatt
Location: From Brightwood tower jump into Archon’s Knot tomb and make your way through it. Coming out of the exit there is a chest containing this weapon, impossible to miss. K-NOTE: You must complete Wraithmarsh first, after you come back from the Spire.

THE CHOPPER
Dmg: 96,Type: Cutting, Attack Speed: Slow, Augments: Discipline, Stoneskin

—RANGED—

THE RAMMER
Dmg: 119, Type: Arrow, Attack Speed: Normal, Augments: Ghoul, Flame, Bewitching

THE RED DRAGON
Dmg: 41, Type: Bullet, Attack Speed: Fast, Augments: Devastation, Lucky Charm
THE ENFORCER
Dmg: 177, Type: Blunderbuss, Attack Speed: Slow, Augments: Barkskin, Luck Charm
Location: Complete the quests “cold Comfort Farmer” and “the Blind Date”. This will let you buy Farmer Giles farm which contains a key that will let you down into the farm cellar. It’s at a dig spot at the end.

THE PERFORATOR
Dmg: 81, Type: Turret Rifle, Attack Speed; Normal Augments: Fear Itself, Discipline, Barkskin, Augments: Fear Itself, Discipline, Barkskin

——————DEMON DOORS——————

Winter Lodge
How to open: Play a lute
Reward: Master Longsword

The Arid Sea
How to open: Respond to his script using expressions… The ones needed are: Bloodlust roar, fart, middle finger, worship, blow kiss, growl, point & laugh, dance, laugh, thrust.
Reward: Lucky Charm Augment

Forgotten Keep
How to open: Kick a couple of chickens at the demon door.
Reward: Balverine strength potion, Practiced skill potion, and Infused will potion.

The Sepulchre
How to open: This is a real pain… First, he wants cheese at first.. Second, You must get dreadlocks (bloodstone) or a mullet and mutton chops (bowerstone) or a handlebar moustache. Thirdly, he will want you to wear a tokel hat or bandana, tart shirt or noble trousers, and a noble gent;s shirt or corset. If you show up wearing any of those items he will ask for different ones. (K-NOTE: Bring him cheese, get dreadlocks, mutton chops, put on yokel hat, tart skirt (bought in bloodstone) and noble gent’s shirt)
Reward…. Merchant’s cap, Knotted Shirt, and Harlequin Trousers.

Homestead
How to open: Wants to see a marriage proposal (K-NOTE: Or blow kiss at him, worked for my male hero who was fully good/pure)
Reward: Serenity Farm ( a nice house ) which contains “Come Hither, Dear” and Hammerthyst (legendary mace)

Memory Lane
how to open: Have you dog do tricks ( Tricks are triggered by your expressions )
Reward: Potion of Life

The Vault
How to open: Be halfway corrupt or more
Reward: Calavera (legendary mace)

Terry Cotter’s Army
How to open: Bring a large audience to him (have people follow you then fast travel to The Drowned Farm) you need 10 followers.
The Sanctum
How to open: Won’t open until he is the last demon door left.
(If you need help check the comments, apparently)
I got the daichi on like the first day, it's definitely the best :/ But the weapon selection isn't much in this game.
the winter lodge scared the crap out of me when i walked inside of it.
thx i needed that