ID:50058

Art Society Museum: Ongoing Collaboration

Something I've been wanting to get started on for a bit, but have been waiting for other challenges to die down.

The idea is, we get everyone here at the Art Society to create their own "place" in this Museum/Mansion. Essentially, everyone gets their own "room" or "exhibit" to do with what they will. Turn it into a forest, a cave, a copy of your own bedroom, an exhibit for your pixel art, representing your work as statues or pictures, make a miniature city, whatever you want. There's a lot of room for creativity, make it your own personalized space. Then we take all the rooms and put them together in one big image. Maybe even down the line making a simple BYOND game where you can walk through everyone's room as if it were an actual place. Our own little virtual place.

Guidelines

Below is the template for your rooms:

- You are only to work within the purple areas (Yes, this includes the dark purple. Dark purple is still purple), keeping in mind that the dark purple area should be the wall, and the light purple should be the ground, so everyone's room stays consistent with the height of the building as a whole.
- You can transition the purple area in the doorway to the tiles on the outside. I'd actually recommend doing that, so it doesn't just jump from one square to the next. If it requires messing with the doorway wall a bit, that's fine.
-Feel free to do as many as you want.

- AmonR

Amon came up with this awesome project for everyone to work on. Post your WIPs in the thread
Love the concept will try my best to create something presentable
*cough* Icon Ultima *cough*