ID:50168

CNN is calling Ohio for Barack Obama now, okay so CNN has not always been right (See 2000 election) about calling a state. However Ohio wasnt exactly called at 49/51, so without Ohio how can the Republicans win? Well dont let this deter you from voting, however if McCain loses Florida then I will be able to sleep soundly tonight presuming that Obama has won. However even if Obama lost florida... its not looking good for the republicans. No republican has won an election without Ohio since Lincoln. Ill be posting more on the election as interesting news comes out.

Edit: Yes it seems Obama has had a landslide victory against John McCain, John's concession speech was especially touching (minus the hooting from skinheads in the crowd). I cant even believe that Obama took Florida and Virginia, I am so excited for the USA and the entire world today. I feel like I have witnessed a historical event and I truly believe that we will see better and brighter days in the future. God bless America.

Aren't you Canadian? ._.
Ah, I see.
As important as an election is, I must say that I am not moved by Obama's victory. Being president is one thing, but we cannot assume he will be as great a president as past democrats, and as we hope. I am waiting for something to help the economy, something to help open discussion with other countries. When that happens, America will be proud.

Make America proud, Obama. God bless America.
Trilho wrote:
Aren't you Canadian? ._.

rofl thats meen. I think he lives in Ohio, hence the title. Do you Dan?
Nah, I'm 99% sure he's Canadian. :]
Yes, i am Canadian.

Why is that mean?
Nothing..
Masterdan wrote:
Yes, i am Canadian.

Why is that mean?

Well it's just t sounded like he ment that you shouldn't care cause you were canadian and that it was awkward that you knew more about the electioon than most americans lol
Exactly what I meant to say. :]