ID:50908

Audiosurf is pretty cool.. No..

ITS FRIGGIN SICK!
Basically, it let's you "Ride your music" How awesome is that?
It's like wipeout and Guitar heroes slapped on together! The best part is, you can choose YOUR OWN MUSIC!

There are lots of pirated copies out there, but why not just buy it for ...TEN FRIGGING BUCKS?!

It's awesome, try it..
You're pretty vague, how am I supposed to know what "riding your music" is? Also, links are always nice (though I would pirate it over buying).
Yeah, it's awesome.

Under the hood it's just a simple connect-the-coloured-blocks-in-different-ways-to-get-points type thing, but the real magic is the way it analyses your music to create tracks that reflect the speed, beat and changes in your songs. Slow, relaxed parts play easier and slower, and that fast super-heavy solo is an incredibly fast downhill race.

Don't pirate it, it's an indie game. Respect!
Elation wrote:
Yeah, it's awesome.

Under the hood it's just a simple connect-the-coloured-blocks-in-different-ways-to-get-points type thing, but the real magic is the way it analyses your music to create tracks that reflect the speed, beat and changes in your songs. Slow, relaxed parts play easier and slower, and that fast super-heavy solo is an incredibly fast downhill race.

Don't pirate it, it's an indie game. Respect!

I didn't know it was indie! I swear!

BYOB by system of a down is insanely hard on it, though! I really respect those developers, they managed to do something neither Guitar Hero nor Rock Band has done so far!

EDIT: Deliver Us From Evil by Bullet For My Valentine is even harder, even though it has a slower pace...
Why would you pirate it..
*cough*$10*cough*
how come i cant play ur bleach game
The bleach game, though this is a late reply, in the chance that your checking back. There's no planned release date, but it seems things have been hectic and troubling for Kab, the megatank that does lots, so yeah.