ID:50944

Heyaa. This is ma place.. Leave a comment! :D
Jiyuu22 wrote:
I cant join when you or keyla host :(

Lol thats because when it waz up...keyla and i were only testing it but yea...we've found a new host...
since ur one of the owners of naruto
return of the uchiha,csVKYUBI
ill ask if i can be a gm i have experiance
in being one and im very helpful
i wont abuse my powers.

if u aprove contact me Yugimoto67
or [email protected]
The Game is up Fo -,- and if u give me host files this game will neva be down this my alt i am PapaX =.= aka Kirby The Great
Kyubikitsune Can i have the url for
Naruto: The Quilets return
so i can host a game it sounds like a good game if so please send to my account :Renma k thanxs!
yubikitsune if ok withu can i get url for
Naruto: The Quilets return
so i cant host
sweet
I host your game already 3 hours and wait for u byond://127.0.0.1:4321
i can't load my character, i was a hunter nin ready to become anbu, my username was shabutaro, i was from the diedara clan. I did remember to save. Is there anyway to retrieve my character data? i really enjoy your game and it would be a shame if i had to restart. Im not making this up. im sure some gm's, and players would vouch for me, and i was also in a guild with player "Ishin", user name, Toshiro_namikase. if you could email me back or message me somehow on the problem or a solution to it, i would greatly appreciate it. email me at [email protected]
thankyou.
dude is good but i know i still dont get gm on me hosted srv ...i press ataff list and there say 0 ..this means im not gm can u enter agin today and to give me admin plz ? (10 points for game is original and i like it )
hey id love to be the host for your naruto return of the quilets game
its awesome to host and play even when im not hosting its a great game
can i get powers because i wanna be a host
Hey i need my powers back i hosting with no powers and you should make faster lvls
hey there im now hosting your gaame can u please come on my server and tell me my verbs plz THANX
can u give me host on my server
hey Kyubikitsune im hosting a game of Naruto: Return of the Quilets and i would enjoy it more if u wer to come and give me verbs pleas :3
can u come on my server and give me verbs
I'd like to host your game.
I'm pretty good at hosting, and I already have 15 people on the host as of the first day.

Can you please give me verbs?

And, also, I'm checking your Forum daily, just in case you don't..

I see you haven't been on in a while..
XD

I got my users to join so they can stay updated or to post suggestions, bugs, etc.

Thankx.

kyubi can u teach me how to make clans and stuff
Page: 1 2 3