hello ive been hosting ur naruto quilets game for a while and i would like to have the verbs, im a huge fan of your naruto game because i see is the only fair game that ive played.i would like to have verbs if possible and i kno u havent been on fo a while so im willing to wait XD cya....
Hey, The game is awesome! so I started hosting one of my own! all my friends loe it and u did a great job! but, I dont have any of the verbs, therefor I dont have admin abilities, leaving all the villages Kage-less. Can u get on sometime and let me know the verbs and such?
can i get the host powers now plz
my comp got cleaned so my byond files were erased. i need my host verbs. Thx
can i have host powers i have been waiting for a week
hey can u give me admin on my server? Gilgamesh200 gave to me but i lost my save >_> by accident lol
hey can u gimme my vrebs on naruto quilts plz THANX
can you gimmie my verbs on my server
YO KUYBI I NEED VERBS
plz can u unban me
hey kyubbi cani please host a server for you please because severs that i host will be up 24/7
i need my verbs if u get the chance can u log on my server
actually max i got booted and banned after link was told by ur authorisation 2 host ban me and i have a witness 2 prove that statement, also i said i was goin 2 look for another host that had less lag because infact that guy was laggy and because i said it u told link 2 ban me!
Anthony_harris wrote:
I'd like to host your game.
I'm pretty good at hosting, and I already have 15 people on the host as of the first day.

Can you please give me verbs?

And, also, I'm checking your Forum daily, just in case you don't..

I see you haven't been on in a while..
XD

I got my users to join so they can stay updated or to post suggestions, bugs, etc.

Thankx.

u suck
lmfao so hey u ever gonna give me credit on ur hub for MY bijuus
I think i can host return of the Quiletts because im always nearly on and the game never is
u know iam going thru alot of trouble just to talk to u oh and this tuki
could you host my game Naruto: Your Mother?
Im searching for a laggless 24/7 host
I already had 2 but they were to laggy
and so on...
Also Jack told me, that you could host for me :)

You would get Host-Owner verbs and more :D

-Our Game is still new and we are updating a lot...^^
It would be nice if i could reach you easily when I want to update

If Your Interested Contact me, Im back in 6-7Hours.
can u host ur pokemon game
can i please have the source code for naruto return of the quilets?
Page: 1 2 3