ID:51360

Awesome video here about an equally awesome indie game. Check it out! I didn't fully appreciate the genius behind the game until I watched this video. There are so many subtle little touches that come together to make it all sing.

If you dig it (and you will), digg it!

(Shameless plug: If you're an artist, check out my last blog post for your chance to get $$$ and a credit in a game on Steam!)
Yes, that is a very interesting game. I must try it sometime.
I was astonished on how a simple concept kept my attention for such a long time. This video is quite enlightening, maybe I can take some eye candy tricks World of Goo uses and perhaps apply it to a future project.
I was astonished on how a simple concept kept my attention for such a long time.

Yeah, that's one of the common themes you tend to see coming through in the best indie games; have only one basic mechanic, and do it really well.

There are exceptions of course... Aquaria, for example. It does several different mechanics really well! (Exploration, combat, boss fights.)

maybe I can take some eye candy tricks World of Goo uses and perhaps apply it to a future project.

I know I will be. =)