Ninja Rebirth : The Perfect SOLDIER

by Dbar910
Ninja Rebirth : The Perfect SOLDIER
2023 Edition - Random Villages gone. Slowly working toward a 1.0 version remake*
Visaonguoidi wrote:
Kamaro Uchiha wrote:
And i've seen some icons that i 'made'

as for your Original attempt.

meh, atleast your trying, and a majority of people are trying original games these days.

but seriously, this game is trying to hard to be 'different' and its ending up like most rips that add unneeded things. and it starts to get GMs like msot generic rips

yea... i know but i need a team. and i dont want shitty staff that rips stuff i was gonna hire sum 1 but i noticed that the codeing he sent me looked alot like this wots code i saw and i was right it was a rip he tried to pass off as his own. i would love to have an origonal game and i have many great idea's i just cant find a good staff...

If you want original games, then stop supporting rips.
Visaonguoidi wrote:
Kamaro Uchiha wrote:
And i've seen some icons that i 'made'

as for your Original attempt.

meh, atleast your trying, and a majority of people are trying original games these days.

but seriously, this game is trying to hard to be 'different' and its ending up like most rips that add unneeded things. and it starts to get GMs like msot generic rips

yea... i know but i need a team. and i dont want shitty staff that rips stuff i was gonna hire sum 1 but i noticed that the codeing he sent me looked alot like this wots code i saw and i was right it was a rip he tried to pass off as his own. i would love to have an origonal game and i have many great idea's i just cant find a good staff...

Then don't look for a staff. Learn the DM language and make the game by yourself. About the icons, you can always use rpg maker sprites; charas-project.net/resources.php
You probably won't find a team untill you are atleast skilled pixel artist nor programmer or untill you offer cash to the team members. :P
I love you Kisioj >.>
.> i can kinda program.. but not that well i can also kinda icon again not that well....
But its a rip this is a bad review
You are gay...............
Page: 1 2