ID:5146

Just letting everyone know, there are many Dragonball zen rips out there. None of them have permission from me to be up or use my coding. There for those are illegal game/servers. If I see any players from the original/real Dragonball Zen playing on them you will be added to the ban list from version V8. Please note those who have the coding, you do not have the rights/authority from me for using my code. The byond staff/administers have been notified of this and they will take action.

Now it has come to my attention that people have been using the ripped "illegal coding" and rename the game and calling it their own. This just shows that people can't create their own game and must use someone else work and call it their own. People have also been posing as me saying that they will give you things if you do things for them. Please do not fall for lies like that. My key is Kanak, not Kanakk (many poser like Karrigo)

Enjoy Version 8.1 of Dragonball Zen.
-Kanak
1. You have Zeta in your little DBZ Zen "7.9", so you have no say-so in that matter.
2. How did the code circulate? Obviously you gave it to someone.
3. You can't speak for the BYOND staff.
Well, a player of yours who's name i will not say(Karrigo), told me on MSN that he was hosting a fake version of your game, to piss you off. Also, there have been numerious Zen rips so you'll have to scan through the HUB and ban all those asscociated with those rips and of course, the owner.
Also, i'm looking forward to playing DB Zen 8.0 and i know you're going to give the Zen fans something new and exciting to count on so good luck!
Might aswell delete the the source code for Zen and restart the whole thing. It'll truely by Zeta Free. <<'
Yar, I mean how does someone even get your source code in the first place? =|
For future reference: no, BYOND staff will not do anything about this. It's your fault the source code is out there, not theirs. They aren't here to babysit you.

Take that into consideration next time.
I find it rather bothersome that you infact complain about your code being "ripped". Let me see, off the top of my head I can think of MAYBE 3 games that are not Zeta oriented. Of those three, your game is not listed.

On a side note, I'll be waiting to play this new 8.0. I want to see if will actually do anything with the game.
I kan think of another one by the great, farm girl elly!
omg yar play dbz relegr8
=/ Plagu3r, he's gotten ahold of Zeta v45 by tricking [Name will be hidden to prevent more leakage] into wanting to 'code' for him and send him the source. [The Leaker] told him to code and Kanak told him "he can work better with the original source". And not to mention a while ago Kanak spent some time with a game(Screen Shot here) Which obviously looks like Zeta, and links to submittage into his own channel for himself.
That game, I was not a part of, I was only coded in as gm. I did not even have the source. And Cheetoz you were with Hury, one of the people who leaked Zen by sending links to download V7.9 (using 7.75's base but renamed to V7.9). (Karrigo), says that he was hosting a fake version but he really wasn't. It was also another copy of V7.75 renamed to V7.9. I told him many times to close it. He thinks that it’s funny and since he has been trying to pose as me and create games that look exactly like Zen. This shows that Karrigo has no live, its very sad.
And yes, I know that my Zen has zeta coding it. Mostly all dbz games have zeta it in. But there are some 100% original out there like dblive and some others. All I am saying that is for the people who have my source and are using it. It’s making you look bad. Since you can't create your own game you must have to use my source and rename it.... very sad.
-Kanak
Well, it's nice to have Zen back :P

~Blaze
Cheetoz, your a nab.
"And yes, I know that my Zen has zeta coding it. Mostly all dbz games have zeta it in. But there are some 100% original out there like dblive and some others. All I am saying that is for the people who have my source and are using it. It’s making you look bad. Since you can't create your own game you must have to use my source and rename it.... very sad.
-Kanak"

Well, wouldn't you like to know you just called yourself sad? [The Zeta Leaker] only sent Zeta 45 to two people. You, and someone who I'm on good terms with so I won't say.
Cheetoz, tell me so I kan git t3h coding plz!?z

Lawlercopter.
Cheetoz = Zen Leak because someone wouldn't stop attacking him.

Cheetoz, you bitch about Zeta Rips...then why do you bother on here arguing to Kanak?

Of course everyone kid out there is going to rip zen because it gets a good amount of players. Something that little losers think they can get if they rip what originally got it.
Atri, I wasn't going to mention that you were the one that send me the Zen source, about 2 months ago. So, you're the source of the leak for sending it to me.
I understand both sides Cheetoz. I even said I was gonna play the next version. =/ I just don't like Zeta rips, including Zen. I will however play it like all the others versions expecting something different. Why does everyone care about this?

It seems to me like its between Kanak and whoever or someone else and whoever. Why can't we all just dump the Zeta rips and make a game from scratch? I mean really guys..
I'll try this New Version..Aslong as you don't have to Ez Macro P-Bags all fricking day.
Page: 1 2 3 4