" Why can't we all just dump the Zeta rips and make a game from scratch? I mean really guys.."

It's only too sad that most zeta rippers don't realize what they're doing, they keep ripping more and more. But they don't have a clue about how crappy the source is programmed. *sighs while wishing that the BYOND staff will delete the Zeta source, while knowing that it won't be done in any way*

"And yes, I know that my Zen has zeta coding it. Mostly all dbz games have zeta it in. But there are some 100% original out there like dblive and some others. All I am saying that is for the people who have my source and are using it. It’s making you look bad. Since you can't create your own game you must have to use my source and rename it.... very sad.
-Kanak"

Well, wouldn't you like to know you just called yourself sad? [The Zeta Leaker] only sent Zeta 45 to two people. You, and someone who I'm on good terms with so I won't say.

Cheetoz, if you hate zeta rips, if they disgust you, then why on our dear earth do you even take the time to post comments on Kanak's BLOG arguiing with him about zeta rips wich causes flames? You just make yourself look more sad everytime you argue with Kanak and Atriculo.

Also, I've seen you online on Zen several times. Why do you take the time to join a "Zeta rip"? It's you who is sad.

Kanak, I advice you to disallow comments on this post, it keeps causing flame wars :|

O-matic
Flame warz r fun!1
O-Matic, I've only been on Zen because at the time me and Atriculo were friends and he asked me to come. And, O-Matic what're you their butt buddies? I'm just going to sit back and let Madden 2006 slowly drift me from BYOND like 2005 did. Then, I won't be having to deal with such retards like you.
Yet again, you've shown how "sad" you are..

O-Matic, I've only been on Zen because at the time me and Atriculo were friends and he asked me to come.

That is not an excuse, if you hate zeta rips, then do not join them, no matter if you're invited by a friend or not. This shows that you do like Zen, even though it's an "Zeta rip"

And, O-Matic what're you their butt buddies? I'm just going to sit back and let Madden 2006 slowly drift me from BYOND like 2005 did.

Yet again, you say that (Kinda) say Madden 2005 is better than BYOND, why did you waste a minute out of your live if you could play Madden 2005? Idiot, this just shows that you are interested in this discussion with the "retards" you mentioned

Then, I won't be having to deal with such retards like you.

Me? A retard? I wouldn't say that, but let's skip that part. You don't have to deal with "retards", in fact, you don't even have to post your flames here on a comment page of an BLOG, this just shows how retarded you are.

O-matic

Yet again, you say that (Kinda) say Madden 2005 is better than BYOND, why did you waste a minute out of your live if you could play Madden 2005? Idiot, this just shows that you are interested in this discussion with the "retards" you mentioned

Ungh, bad paragraph structure. Before calling somebody an idiot, learn to type up a nice paragraph. Now shush.
"And yes, I know that my Zen has zeta coding it. Mostly all dbz games have zeta it in."

RUBBISH! Both DBZ:relegr8 by me and DBZ:relegr8 2 by Kingserpent have NO zeta whatsoever.
Funnily enough I've never seen any rips of DBZ:relegr8 and that's had the source code available for a while now!
Me? A retard? I wouldn't say that, but let's skip that part.

BUT I WOULD OLOL

this just shows how retarded you are.

NO U
ROFL At Pootie Tang..Great movie
I've played your game, Kanak, and i just want to say this. How dumb can people be if they would call a game to where you stand in one place, hit a punching bag, you kill people with one hit, so it's basically "GALICK GUN!" boom it's over a good game?

That was by far the worst game i've ever played. A combination of newbie GMs who can't moderate worth crap and call themselves "Legends" for being a mod on a Zeta rip.

Kanak, i don't understand why people play your game, i mean, DBZ Extreme deserves ALOT more players, and so does Eylsium, since it's DECENT. Unlike Zen, i don't care how long it has been around, it's just so simplistic, grow up Kanak, if through 7 versions, you can't even come up with a new training method, all you'd do is change the damned map around, which i doubt you've done that.

No one cares that you're back, in fact, i was like, "Ugh, another DBZ game?". Of course, i was right since it was clearly poorly Edited Zeta. Kanak, i hate you since you were the one to start the "Hit a Punching bag and get stronger" method, i mean, you killed DBZ games on BYOND because you started the "PBag" pandemic, it's all over BYOND. DB Zeta, wasn't totally about training on Pbags, there were other fun quest and training methods you could do. You morons can't even rip Zeta successfully because, none of your games are like Zeta AT ALL. I would understand if you JUST had Zeta icons, but you put 0 effort into making DBZEN. I give you a round of applause seeing as how you have such a large fan base. You just made the wrong game at the right time.
You know who i want to come back?

Vakir- Maker of DBO

Goku72- Maker of LOTD

Vizuke- Maker of DBL2

When those people return, they will give DBZ fans on BYOND what they deserve:

A totally original DBZ game that the owner and staff put all of their effort into making the game as enjoyable as possible.
Uh Kanak if your going to complain about rips of your Dragonball Zen I mise will take the time to complain to you about never even giving me a single line of credit for sprites I designed and you are using. Mostly the Changeling sprites, I havent had the time to check the rest of the game yet.

Granted I made them open source, but a 8 word sentance "Special Thanks to Shades for some sprite work." wouldnt hurt either.
That's what you deal with. Someone could admit that they used a Demo for a code but no one would EVER admit that they used someone else's icons, that's just absurd!@!@$#@$56*)$@*^6t64345($^@$67
Looool @ Dbzen GmZ!

Let me describe most if not all Gms on Dbzen.

Sifer- Sifer, who was a "Famed" GM on DBzen, was shot down after DBZen's downtime, now, he goes around on Zen talking about how much of a legend he is. Sifer, is happy that Zen is back since he can "Reclaim" his legacy. Let me ask you something, Sifer, how can you reclaim something you never had!?

Atriculo- A newb who claimed he could do pixel Art.

I have ntohing to say about the other GMs. The only GM i do like is Kamikashin since well, he doesn't give two shits about the Zeta rip they call "Dragonball Zen".
Also, Shades, Atriculo is the game's "Icon Editor" so you should be attacking him rather than kanak.
Kanak is the owner of the game, and Kanak is also the guy who should be able to access the games Hub entry.

They are using my changelings. I dont care if Atriculo is the "Icon Editor" Kanak still controls content of the game.

It isn't that big of a deal. But its funny how hes pissed about these Zen rips when he can't even give proper credit for stuff that isn't theirs.
Sorry about that Shades, i forgot that i was using your sprites and did not give you permission. You will get credits. Also in version 8 there are now bases.
Ok Kanak thats fine, thank you.
Lawlercopter?

As I logged in yesterday, I gots banned for calling 'Sifer' ( or whatever ) a newbie. He got a pissy and said he was a BYOND legend. I laffe in his face. Then he showed me some of his 'old keys'. Den I said, "You didn't have much of a child hood?"
Oh That ediot..I've seen him on Lots of games say He is a Legend etc..He really needs to Shut the Hell up. I and I'm sure alot of other people don't really care about this moron going "OMG I R LEGEEND UF BEYOND! BOWE 2 MEE"

Whoopie doo he has a OLD Key..Just like the other 100 people who have one.

Everytime I see him pull that "I r Legend" crap it makes me laugh, He keeps it up and soon he'll be known as the "Stupid Idiot who keeps calling himself a Legend of Byond"

Page: 1 2 3 4