The fact that there are so many DBZ games on BYOND just shows how many people want to be their own god. More power to them. However,Kanak, the problem seems to be that you lost control of your game's source. Here's what you can do next time:
Either:
A) Choose your co-workers more carefully.
B) Excercise caution with whatever copies of the source you own.
C) Don't attempt to make games.

Believe it or not, I came to BYOND because a friend told me about a DBZ game that was huge back then. (DBEO, April 2002) I think a good chunk of BYOND's DBZ fan base will eventually mature and level out like I and many that I know have done.
... Are you calling the gamers immature because you don't like a game they do? Thats pretty immature of you yourself.

Let me tell you something Raven01, Elysium, orginally Majins and Mysitcs Remastered, has been running for almost 3 years now, and guess what, during that time, we have had players from the start of the games history, who still play that game, and on a daily basis.
This entire section is flame-inducing, and utterly useless. I'd just delete it, if I were you Kanak. It's seriously pointless.
Besides, DBZ fans are like 2/3 of the BYOND community. >_>

I quote Deadron (I believe it was him who said this, and this isn't a word for word quote but it's near it):

If we got rid of all the DBZ games on BYOND they'd just move elsewhere.
DBZers aren't part of the BYOND community. They're part of the DBZ community.

It is so funny when the people who joined byond in 2004-2005 are talking so much smack. They do not even know the byond history.

Sure I do.

To be honest all I see in the DBZ part of BYOND is source code after source code being stolen from eachother. This proves that the DBZers on BYOND are *stupid*.

Just because Elation or Kalzar dosent like them, mean that they are wrong or bad.

Its like them burning jews, except its people with a different taste in games.

Haha. No, you're completely wrong: DBZers are scum, Jews on the other hand are an inferior race!

(YES SARCASM AGAIN)
Elation, I thought you were sexy, but now you think I am scum? **sniff* I go cry now.
You're good scum. ;)
Shades, I was referring to those immature players who feel the need to be their own god and make their own game by ripping another. A lack of explanation on my part.
I dont feel so bad now Elation. Ok, enough flameing. We can all hate each other in real life.
-Topic Closed-
Page: 1 2 3 4