ID:516472

- Hi, You may know me as HaxRp, Yukay Karyuu the guy who usually makes [horrible] games, and support rips, and alway's quits out on certain projects. The guy who always state's that he's working hard on a so called project then loses motivation so quickly and easily, and forgets about the game.

Well, I Decided that I should actually make a name for myself and actually make a game from scratch.

I decided on making a Pokemon game straight from scratch so i can make my own systems and mechanics up. But whoever else has any suggestions on a game I should make please tell me I'm open .

Thank you to those who are giving me another chance, and *shrugs* to the one's who aren't.
Don't be afraid to fail. Doesn't matter the times you fall but the times you get up.
But whoever else has any suggestions on a game I should make please tell me I'm open .

First suggestion: don't make a Pokemon game. If you're making it straight from scratch with your own systems and mechanics, why make it Pokemon?
Because I've always wanted to create a more complex pokemon game to outclass the small sum we have now.

This can be my own little test project , like Inu is doing with PWO to make even greater games.

Alrighty. Just consider the idea.