ID:51790

Nhaaaaaaaaaat!

Recently our forums have been getting flooded with people begging Teka for memberships, I haven't seen Teka on in a while though, has anyone seen him lately?

Post if you've seen timmy recently.

In b4 100 nays.
I haven't seen Teka since shortly after he bought me a membership.

EDIT: By the way, you'll never get more nays than me (and even if you do, I think it's safe to say Goditz has you covered).
Successful troll.
He has come on MSN now and then, mostly at random hours though. But even so he sometimes doesn't respond.
I seen him a few days ago
He was playing his bleach game =/
I saw him a few weeks ago in chatters. duzzat count?
I saw him few days ago , and on msn though but poeple are bugging him too much like , teka please membership membership its kinda annoying .
Same.
But damnit. Stop begging him for memberships.
needs moar nay
IcewarriorX wrote:
needs moar nay

my nayz > ur nayz n00b.
Stop begging him for memberships XD lols thats basically teka co mafias purpose right?
Riku 123q wrote:
Stop begging him for memberships XD lols thats basically teka co mafias purpose right?

This guild has no purpose, it's mainly a group of friends and everyone else hopping on the bandwagon. Also, it'd be better to give them to people who would better benefit BYOND.
Seen him on MSN 1/2 weeks ago but shortly after he Logged heck I think he should make a new msn and keep it private for the fact that the trolls try to get free Memberships from him.

Also Riku as Ice said this guild is a group of friends and post we make on it and everyone else who hops aboard.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

This guild has no purpose, it's mainly a group of friends and everyone else hopping on the bandwagon. Also, it'd be better to give them to people who would better benefit BYOND.

I seeyour point O.O
O.O
IcewarriorX wrote:
needs moar nay

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaay
You got my hopes up ice i woulda had a membership =P
You got my hopes up ice i woulda had a membership =P
Can people really not afford the mere $15 for a membership? I mean really...it's not like you need to take out a loan or it? o.O
It seems a bit fallacious to make a post like this, seeing as Teka became notorious for providing people with memberships, even if they just asked.
Page: 1 2 3