Yea right rugg i asked him for one and he didnt buy me oone XD
Kamikashin wrote:
Can people really not afford the mere $15 for a membership? I mean really...it's not like you need to take out a loan or it? o.O

And really its because most people on byond are just kids and their parents dont feel like buying a membershi for some Internet game that their child might not even play for a whole nother year.

Also what kinda name is Rugg are you a peice of carpet or something O_O
Naruske999 wrote:
Kamikashin wrote:
Can people really not afford the mere $15 for a membership? I mean really...it's not like you need to take out a loan or it? o.O

And really its because most people on byond are just kids and their parents dont feel like buying a membershi for some Internet game that their child might not even play for a whole nother year.

Also some people are nnot sure if it's worth the 18 dollars. Correcting the fact they upped the prices. Considering that teka bought me one and all I thank him. Other then using pager for messages. I hardly used it for uploading anything. but that space may come in handy someother time with a new membership. There mroe features to it then that but overall its decent but yet again paging should be free. Yes, I know its part of their way to make profit. Thats my daily psot for today i'm out.
I wish teka would buy me a membershp T_T
I wish I had a membership too, I can't use a credit card yet :|
I dont need teka anymore I bought meh own =P
What you do is give your parents 18 bucks like I did and have them use their debit/credit card... It's not rocket science.. Heck.. I even used 18 dollars I got on my birth day >.<
hmm....last thing that has value in byond and you guys gunned it down...ranking no longer works now buying people memberships no longer works...nothing left but to hold together my perfect admin count...
Seanleonartes wrote:
hmm....last thing that has value in byond and you guys gunned it down...ranking no longer works now buying people memberships no longer works...nothing left but to hold together my perfect admin count...

Ranking and buying people memberships aren't broken or removed? If by ranking no longer works, you mean it can't be abused to get your game very popular, then yeah, it no longer works; they balanced out that entire issue with official guild favorites.
Hey teka =] Hiro wants membership his key is Hiroyuki and he wants membership. He said he wants membership to to shy and bashful to ask for something like this ...dont believe me look --> <--(6:36 pm) Hiroyuki: Uh..how about you just use my key, im too bashful and shy, I couldnt possibly ask for something like this. So does Candice key ->Rap Dog and King O.... anyways thanks cuz =]
I ment buying people out doesnt work anymore >>...
Omg Kim, Why did he involve my name, I didnt say nuthin ._.
I saw him yesterday on MSN
can you teach me to code pls
Gatdude wrote:
I saw him yesterday on MSN

That Doesn't Count hes AFK most of the time >_<
Or Busy :)
Have Fun Teka xD

He never responds on msn xD
Hello everyone i though mybe someone can get me a byond member it will help me alot i will do any thing to be byond member !!
I WNAT MEMBERSHIP XD
lol
What is Byond Membership?
Page: 1 2 3