ID:51845

Ok so Naruto RPG is gone. My house burnt down and I down have the source anymore. What does this mean? I am going to make something new.

I have a few ideas but I want imput on which one I should work on and no I will not be remaking Naruto RPG. IF I dont get imput I will probably just go back to writing stories. So here are my ideas.

The first is to work on a post-apocolyptic RPG. It will start out small with a few skills and weapons, then I will branch out and make more. The class system will be an upgrading system. There will eventually be vehicles, mechs, and maybe planes. I will be making more than 6 races and when you reach the final tier of classes, at the games finish, I am hoping to have over 30 different classes to become.

The second is a pirate RPG. With ships and the works. not sure exactly what I am going to do with this but it will turn out very unique I assure you.

The last idea is a survival RPG. you will gain experience which will let you access better abilities and weapons to help you during the game. Classes will be bought at the beginning of the encounter will your points (experience).

contact me on messanger or email me at [email protected] or comment your opinion if its short.

Make sure to spread the word so people will voice there opinions and I will have a good idea of what everyone wants.

Votes
1: 2
2: 1
3: 2
The Last Idea Maybe with a medievel twist?
Froglane wrote:
The Last Idea Maybe with a medievel twist?

thanks for letting me know your opinion.
I think a Text Based Bleach or a Medevil Twist like Froglane said
I like post-apcolyptic idea...