ID:51884

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on george bush's stupid fat face - forever.

hahahaha.
If it wasn't for America that guy probably would have been beaten and hung, only after having his family slaughtered though.

Looks like the Iraqis are still getting used to their newfound freedom.

Also, +10 internets to Bush for dodging the shoes like a pro. That's probably the only thing he's done right in his administration.
He had it coming.
SuperAntx wrote:
If it wasn't for America that guy probably would have been beaten and hung, only after having his family slaughtered though.

Looks like the Iraqis are still getting used to their newfound freedom.

Also, +10 internets to Bush for dodging the shoes like a pro. That's probably the only thing he's done right in his administration.

I disagree completely. Saddam would probably not have disapproved of an Iraqi press reporter throwing a shoe at the American president.
Given the lawnessness I wonder whether his family hasn't died already in similar gruesome ways.

Sadly, Iraqi people don't like each other, its not the US, or the coalition that causes Iraqi's to kill each other; its themselves.

Anyone who knew anything about Iraq before the 2003 war knew they'd start killing each other, it was just a fact.

Oh, btw, I'm pro-war, and gutted that our nations are trying to find cheap reasons to pull out because people don't like it. Occupation is not a fun job, it is not flowers and faeries and we've decided we all want to wimp out.

I don't like Bush at all, but I think he handled the incident incredibly well and is totally correct "Well he seemed to make the impact he wanted as you asked a question about it".
A little late for doing something like that don't you think? I hope he enjoys many years in jail for doing something so pointless.
At least he did something, 'Soldier'man! :p

It's more symbolic than anything. He was trying to show the world that George Bush is soleless. Da da dush
You don't know what I have done, I love how BYOND people think they know everything about you.

If it was me who threw the shoe at him he would be in the hospital getting facial reconstruction right now.
Y'know for all your militancy, Soldierman, you're nothing more than just a massive cunt. :p
Yeah, like you have room to talk.
Guys, this is meant to be an unfunny pseudo-political comment on a current event by a teenaged idiot who knows nothing about anything of worth- can we please stop bickering?
Your the one who made a smart ass comment about me to begin with, so this was all started by you.

I also like all you say to stop bickering then follow up with a flame baiting comment.
I bet that guy sure feels stupid walking around with no shoes on.
I don't know what is more awesome. The fact that he dodged both shoes like a pro dodgeball player. Or the fact that just after dodging the shoes he has this big grin on this face, as if he is saying "I'm the president can't hit me with shoes!".
I found it funny
Given the opportunity, who else would throw somthing at Bush, i know i would.
Obama would take the boot face-first instead of letting it hit the american flag in the background and smiling.
Apparently that guy was arrested, and they're interrogating him, too. The funny part there is that hitting someone with your shoe is just a huge sign of disrespect (in that area), not an assassination attempt.
Page: 1 2