ID:52079

Hey All, Im Looking For Part Time Coder's Mappers Iconners And GFX'ers Allllll The Time, So, Gimmi'a Page Or Message Me On NNA's Forum Okay :D

Thanks Alot ^_^
Hi i'm one of your players and I would gladly take any gm positions right now i see you have no anbu i will take that spot or the last hawk spot so doesn't really matter which org oh yeah me and a couple of players are thinking of making akat root.

Zeakattack
Zeakattack wrote:
Hi i'm one of your players and I would gladly take any gm positions right now i see you have no anbu i will take that spot or the last hawk spot so doesn't really matter which org oh yeah me and a couple of players are thinking of making akat root.

Zeakattack

That would be you making akat root dude. Although I gave u the idea now I am going to be in real akat. Dun make akat root! Btw Asakuraboy u need to update the game page!!!

Uchiha Hayaku

Asakuraboy,can u make another org just for me and my best friends on ninja arts? most of my old friends betrayed me,so i was just wonderin
I LOVE YOUR GAME ITS THE BEST NARUTO GAME ON BYOND i really would like to host a server it may be the best game on byond
Dude can I be enforcer?
i can be a coder
Hi asakuraboy i am a new player and i love ur game and was wandering if i can be a gm. i am a good listener and good at difussing arguments and i am very patient. anyway i would like to be any gm spot u can give me.

Hope u pick me ^_^
...... Don't Use This Space To Ask For Stuff xD

If You Really Wanna, Then Go To The Forumz ;D
Lol I wud GFX's but..you have some NSD stuff so =p
NSD?
Shattered Dreams?

Yep.. We Got Given The Source, So Why Not Use It.
I have another Naruto source ^^ I can help you..

Add me on msn if you have one:
[email protected]
Sayaotonashis wrote:
I have another Naruto source ^^ I can help you..

Add me on msn if you have one:
[email protected]

No Ty To The Source... Spent About 2 Months Remaking The Game... Gonna Try Go Original :]
i can be mapper yo
um can i host plz