ID:52105

Military Tycoon has been at a bit of a standstill lately. However, I have lots of free time this winter break, so once the files are recovered we'll have plenty of time to code.

Gooseheaded is the last person to have the files, so go bug him to send me the up-to-date ones and we'll get back on track.

Finally, the team is a bit fragmented by my long absence and loss of computer. I lost the up-to-date list of all team members.

The ones I know:
THESINKING (Lead Skinner)
Duelmaster409 (Lead Coder)
Squeegy (Leader)
Gooseheaded (Coder)
Yonder_There (Pixel Artist)
Kinori Kalrath (Mapmaker)
Receptionist (Mapmaker)

If you'd like to join the team, please post a comment on this post and/or send a message to:

MSN: [email protected]

Open Spaces:
1 coder
1 lead mapper (must attend meetings)
1 pixel artist
1 lead pixel artist (must attend meetings)
2 skinners
Why do you need positions for someone to make the interface? That's a programmer's job, considering that all good interfaces will end up being interconnected with the programming anyway.
You mean the skinners? I have no idea how to make a skin, and I'm a programmer. =/
Squeegy wrote:
You mean the skinners? I have no idea how to make a skin, and I'm a programmer. =/

Study and practice? It's not going to just do it for you now is it.
Squeegy wrote:

It's not that hard. You just click a button, then you click the window. A pane is like a window, but it can be displayed in a tab or child control. When setting what goes into a child or tab, you enter the pane's ID. winset() is fairly simple, too.
Abel Nightroad wrote:
Squeegy wrote:

Yes. That's why I have skinners.
Squeegy wrote:
Abel Nightroad wrote:
Squeegy wrote:

Yes. That's why I have skinners.

It takes like five minutes to learn how to make the simple interfaces someone that can't program can make. Plus, you have to give them your source if they are half decent. So where is the point here, exactly?
That I don't have to spend time making skins and can instead program? And no, you don't have to give them your source.
Squeegy wrote:
That I don't have to spend time making skins and can instead program? And no, you don't have to give them your source.

If you don't give them your source, your limiting what they can do with your skin. Your going to at least need some knowledge to take full advantage of them, which you aren't doing.