ID:52179

Keywords: digest

New posting schedule

In the past, we've aimed our posts towards feature updates to the website and BYOND in general. However, this doesn't shed light on the many interesting things going on in the various communities that BYOND sports. News from now on will come on a weekly basis (every Tuesday), touching on many different subjects from the Developer forums as well as the official guilds.

New topics

We will be going into a range of new topics as of this change; from highlighting interesting threads, to hosting and telling you about BYOND and guild contests, to posting developer interviews and much more. This also means we open the doors for you(the community members) to help us by telling us if you find cool threads, showing us great games we should feature and giving us ideas for future contests and website developments.

Know about something cool? Tell us!

To reach us about community/guild-related things, send an e-mail to [email protected] with BYOND in the subject line.

Coming next week in Weekly Digest 2

As many have expressed interest in the future development of BYOND both as a community and language, this is something we'll be telling you more about in the next weekly post. We're constantly considering new avenues to better BYOND, and this will be the first of many planned steps in that direction.

Finishing words

Merry Christmas to everyone from BYOND, and see you next week!
What, A weekly digest to tell us whats going to be in a weekly digest!? Haha, truely I can't wait for the actual weekly digest to be released next week!

Can't wait to read, or even be in, a devoloper interview! Good job BYOND. Excellent feature. +50 cool

Merry Christmas BYOND!
Are we allowed to offer suggestions via comments for public debate as well, or would you only want them sent to the given email?

[Edit: Oh and Merry Christmas.
May BYOND see many more!]
Awsome ^-^!!!!!!..... Perhaps this will help me get more in touch with the BYOND community O.o? Doubt it :p... However, I will defiently take time out of each week to read these digests as long as they pop up on my little BYOND program...

Edit: Forgot to say........
Mery Christmas to you too!!! Hope you get cool gifts like a red rider bee-bee gun..
Definately something I'll look forward to, I'm generally too lazy to forum surf for all the good stuff.
this is something I will like to read while logged into BYOND now.
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Are we allowed to offer suggestions via comments for public debate as well, or would you only want them sent to the given email?

The forums would probably be a much better place to have debates than comments.
Sounds very interesting, I hope to hear more from this digest. Atleast BYOND is starting to become a little more lively... :)
Hello Ikaraz ;p (Haywire)
Anyway, yes, this weekly 'magazine' may animate us, keep up the good work. :]
Trilho wrote:

Ikaraz?
This is great!This will hopefully shed more light on the guilds and communities and make BYOND more lively
Alathon wrote:
The forums would probably be a much better place to have debates than comments.

Mind to open a (collective) thread, or create a private forum?

Thank you in advance.
If things pop up that you've got questions about or want to discuss - Then post a thread in Community or where appropriate discussing it (and linking back to the news post for reference). I don't see any reason to be creating collective threads or a forum for that purpose.
Haywire wrote:
Trilho wrote:

Ikaraz?

You're not Akimichi Ikaraz, from GOA? I remember his forum name was LordHaywire...
Trilho wrote:
Haywire wrote:
Trilho wrote:

Ikaraz?

You're not Akimichi Ikaraz, from GOA? I remember his forum name was LordHaywire...

I've never played GOA... I'm assuming it's that Masterdan guys game?

Yes, it is;
But yeah, someone has the same name as you, lol. I even think his key is LordHaywire. :_:
Merry Christmas BYOND, i expect many more

(Better to say happy holidays on international sites)