ID:52343

Keywords: byond
Well its been awhile since i have been on the net in my own home, but we finally got our internet running. siege is still being worked on but not as much. So i will be back regularly, maybe look some work later since siege is pretty much finished with art work. so if your looking for a decent pixel artist check back in a few weeks i'll be willing to work for a project.*sidenote* alot of my work is displayed in the art society just search up my posts.**
Did you make the base on the left of your blog ? If you did, I'm interested. (in hiring you that is o_O)
Andre-g1 wrote:
Did you make the base on the left of your blog ? If you did, I'm interested. (in hiring you that is o_O)

Yes I did make that base.

Good job, it looks cute. Would you be interested in a Naruto game ? If not, I'm looking for a pixel artist for an RPG as well.(Both are original)
It doesn't really matter to me

What's your msn, if you have one ?
Ok, I added you.
Cool i'll be on a little later got a GoW2 thing happening in 5 mins.

Andre-g1 wrote:

X_x, lucky. Village Wars still has no set in stone pixel artist (I might have one, but I haven't seen his work, nor have I heard from him in a couple of weeks).