ID:5256

I'm bored, thusly it must be said.

Ninjas own pirates.
Yea, pirates suck.
You know, it's posts like these that spilt the BYOND community in two. Your an evil person. =D

PIRATES FOR DICTATORSHIP!

Pirates > Ninjas
Yar.
I was going for the debate >=)

Your pirates can go sail or something >_>
Ninjas are so much cooler then pirates. Sure, pirates have the ships, but Ninjas have the ability to decapitate your head with ease which equals coolness. Sides, if a Ninja really wanted, he could just hijack a ship.

~Century0
Pirates pwn ninjas! We have cool scimatars, cannons, war galleys, omg, lets not forget "Yar" and "Hoist the starbard sail! YARR". Sheesh
<_< We get awesome swords, outfits, and the ability to sneak around and stab people in the neck from behind.

Come on, stabbing people with sharp objects just simply rules.
Once, this ninja got really super pissed and knocked a kids teeth out just because he took out the trash!

And you know how he got to him? He flew. And then he stabbed.

Case. Closed.
Pirates still own ninjas. Pirates have peglegs and eyepatches, and the sail! Can you sail? Didn't think so.
Pirates > H4X > 411
Are we talking about historical (factual) pirates and ninjas, or steriotypical (fictional) pirates and ninjas?
Stereotypical Pirates versus Ninjas.

Artekia, I call cheats on your picture.

Maybe we can't sail, but we could always get a captain to sail for us by threat of decapitation.
Hmmm, it's too bad none of you seem to have accepted the glory that is the Ninja Pirate... (Or Pirate Ninja...)

However, if one were to have to pick, Ninjas are the winner... The below link proves this beyond the shadow of a doubt:

http://www.realultimatepower.net/