ID:52734

Someone donated a BYOND membership to me. There are some great people on BYOND. I wish everyone were like that. You added onto an all ready great night for me. I went on a double date and had a great time then I come home to see someone donated a BYOND membership to me. Thanks again. :)
Woah... Your pc <--- That's dangerous... Though I find it weird! I normally use my feet when skating :P
Haywire wrote:
Woah... Your pc <--- That's dangerous... Though I find it weird! I normally use my feet when skating :P

What's dangerous about it? It's no different than doing a hand-stand on the ground. Save for the slight momentum forward that you'd have, which once you were already moving, you wouldn't really notice.
Mikau wrote:
Haywire wrote:

What's dangerous about it? It's no different than doing a hand-stand on the ground. Save for the slight momentum forward that you'd have, which once you were already moving, you wouldn't really notice.

I'd like to see you do that right next to a fence made out of a hard substance without hurting yourself:P
Haywire wrote
I'd like to see you do that right next to a fence made out of a hard substance without hurting yourself:P

He's more likely to fall forwards towards that pole then he is towards the fence.
Mikau wrote:
Haywire wrote

He's more likely to fall forwards towards that pole then he is towards the fence.

Yes.

Congrats, Zaltron!
You really deserved it. Congratulations!
good for u zal... anyway anychance u can try my game???
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:

Yeah, just invite me to it when it's up. I'm usually busy with school weekdays. Try me late afternoon or on the weekends.
yea same here... thinkin about hostin in the summer at some point in time
Nice to see you made good use of it. :)
Zaltron wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:

Yeah, just invite me to it when it's up. I'm usually busy with school weekdays. Try me late afternoon or on the weekends.

yea sorry bout the wait but ive been moving from house to house... i should have a host soon... lol