ID:52753

Help me fix this.

Below is a screenshot of what happens when I try to open a BYOND Game in a recent version of BYOND (Any game). It looks like some kindof rendering problem but it's been happening for a while, on version 420 it didn't happen until I booted up a game, but in the newer versions it happens as soon as I start BYOND. So far I've turned off the rendering thing in preferences and that didn't fix it, as well as installed directX.

Anyone have any idea whats causing this or how to fix it?

I have a feeling that the run in 256 colors box might be ticked. Access it via the shortcut/exe properties, its under the compatibility tab.
I hate to tell you this but if you don't fix this problem soon your computer will be rendered useless. How do I know this? I've had this happen first hand. [Picture]
Yash 69 wrote:
I hate to tell you this but if you don't fix this problem soon your computer will be rendered useless. How do I know this? I've had this happen first hand. [Picture]

Nice RSC Extractor.
Why thank you.
update your video driver.
Yash just because you're one of the top idiots of BYOND, doesn't mean Ice is going to have his PC fuck up because of a graphics issue.

It could be your video drivers or you could have it set in 16 bit colors.
Yammen fails.
I think this could be from having your color quality set to 16-bit instead of 32-bit. If not, maybe update your graphics card?
Step 1. Turn off your computer and make sure that your video card didn't come loose. I know it's trivial, but it could happen.

Step 2. Right click your desktop, and click properties. Under the Settings tab, make sure your color settings are set to the highest that they'll go.

Step 3. Go to the website for your graphics card, and make sure you have the latest driver for your video card, if you don't have the latest, update your driver and repeat step 2.

Note; even if your video card doesn't look like it's loose, I advise that you disconnect it, and plug it back in, and make sure it's in there securely.
And to think back in the day those graphis were considered hot/
Chris-g1 wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:

Nice RSC Extractor.

Lmfao pwnt.
I'm proud of it, and don't act like you don't have one either, Dark.
Hey faggot do you like being wrong and sucking jeff8500s dick
Page: 1 2