ID:52779

Well, Im Starting A Shaman King Game, I Have 2 Coder's And An Iconner, Were Starting It Now, We Shall Welcome Iconners, GFX'ers, And Especially Mappers!
Oh really? Well, I like Shaman King. I'll have to try it out some time ;P
Nice, cant wait!
can i be host of your shaman king game
..We Got A Shell Server
I can Map and Code. if u need anymore coders
0.0 I'll do Some iconning for ya :P
Well, What I Really Need, Is A Good Mapper And Another Coder, Though Another Iconner, Or A GFX'er Would Be Nice xD
Asakuraboy wrote:
Well, What I Really Need, Is A Good Mapper And Another Coder, Though Another Iconner, Or A GFX'er Would Be Nice xD

i can be the coder Gfx'er
hey wats good my name is tristan and im a really good pixel artist and a amature coder. im working a a simular project as you, im making a game called; Shaman king: king of shamans. i got a pic for the game up already on the game's hub check it out :) http://www.byond.com/games/Leronx2/ShamanKingKingofShamans . but its really tough all by my self. so i was wondering if i can join your game your making. im willing to put fort my codes and pixel art from my game towards yours. my msn is [email protected] , let me know if you think im a good asset for your team ^_^
i can help icon for the shamin king game
This Is Pretty Dead... Due To The Fact My Naruto Game Hasn't Got The Staff xD
hope you get the game done
i heard its pretty good
It Was..... I Had Basic Things Down.... But, The Icon Quality Was Shit, And Not Enough Idea's Coming In =[
yes sweet jesus yess finally a shaman king game
Miniman445 wrote:
yes sweet jesus yess finally a shaman king game

wow....just wow...
Hurry up then. I'm working on one too
Cloud Hisakae wrote:
Hurry up then. I'm working on one too

Want Any Help?

I Couldn't Get Enough Help For Mine, It Died A While Ago xD
ill help you