ID:53021

Things are still progressing at a slow pace, I've mentioned many times that it's difficult to work on the project.
I have completed one of the major updates to the game just recently, I won't reveal it just yet but it gives the game a more intuitive and polished feeling.

The major hold up with testing and progress is unfortunately our lufika.com server. Sadly the kind folks who run the server take weeks to respond to our requests. We need to update BYOND on the server and we're just getting blown off.

This is also the reason why there are no servers being hosted today it seems, the server is spitting out errors; I have no idea when they'll even acknowledge or fix the problem.

I still can't give an ETA on the updates, I still have a few changes and updates to make before testing will begin.
This is like your first post of 2009.

Anyways, hope all goes well. So far DMO doesn't look bad. With all the updates done to it, its as closed to be polished then ever.
Good to see you're still around, Kajika.
Swweet Plz get DMO back up as soon as positble but take ur time :P

but one thing weneed someone to host DDMO i enjoi playin it and it should be up like everytime same as DMO(y)
That really sucks about the server. Hopefully those guys will get back to you soon and we can get this all worked out. Here's hoping for sooner rather than later!
Great, Cant wait for the test servers.
I did some testing, the server guy is going to try to get it done tomorrow hopefully.
Hopefully things work out
Hey Kajika, can't wait for the test sever, hope you have find a better host this time.
Updates? But no new cards right?