ID:530359

So, earlier today I was faced with a precarious dilema. My precious Iphone had been dropped on the ground. This was the very first time that I had ever dropped my phone on any surface harder than carpet. It didn't fall on its corner, or its back, nope, i had managed to drop it directly onto its face on concrete, no points for guessing what happened next. So i went to my local carrier store and after a few phone calls and a trip to my fathers home for extra funds, i left with the android Infuse 4G for $139 total. The only reason i paid the extra hundred was because i added a new line and basically nullified my previous phones account, nothing more a month. I ended up with a phone that i wanted more than an Iphone, so im happy. I got this at crazy cheap prices brand new and have now made a personal contact for whenever i need anything for my phone.

Since this is an otherwise useless update on my life, i want to hear your horror stories about broken phones, and the upgrade (or downgrade) you made afterwards. Little tip for anyone wishing to buy a smartphone, Android kicks Iphone into the mud, anyday.