Any new news on what's going on?
I dont know if any one notced but my server was on 3 hours straight then cut off so it getting up
I agree with solo You can add some more icons to unlock but other than that I like the style of dmo its really cool still I dont like the style of the other games I think updateing the style of the game plus adding more cards plus adding more stuff will make the game take up so much space. so my advice is to just leave the graphics.. add more icons... more cards ... and whatever else you are planning to update.
i wouldnt mind a graphics update and maybe duelist island being fixed ? =/ another new pack along with magicians force would be nice i dont see whats the big deal of it takeing space if your computer cant handle it others shouldnt have to pay not our problem =/ but hopefully the servers will be fixed soon whatever is done is to improve the game which is all that matters rly
I think the graphics are good as is, really don't need any changes.
I agree with the others about the graphics. Their fine the way they are.
The gameplay is what we are concerned with which is already great.

A feature that could be a good idea is your Duelist Kingdom point system being used in all servers. To limit the amount of "staples" used to allow more creative and strategy based decks -versus- majority of everyone having 90% of the same cards in their deck to actually have a high percentage chance to win.
na perfect t. i can name about 20 ppl that would be really pissed about that. i personally would love that idea. but gl with that. cuz too many ppl would hate that
The graphics are fine.

What I and mostly the majority of the DMO would like to see added is new features/cards.
i just hope that servers are geting back soon, doesnt matter with new graphics or without
abc ... server busted
Hope the servers come back really soon.
can i get the host files
the only reason i get on byond is for this game....the other games are boring
what I would like to see is rankings returned, possibley a shadow-rankings and possible a way to register a clan/team page on the site. uhh most importantly.. I would like to see the forums brought back up. It's better to keep the chat there.
my side worked one time hosting then now when i do it says get newere version or smething like that
Nice to see you Kajika.Killer told me that you want me to tell people to stop bothering you and I will ok
Everyone!Kajika is trying his or her best to Make DMO better.Leave him alone or the stress will make him close the servers!
Hi Jared. How's Boston?

DMO is so rad dude.
Still haven't recieved my curtains danny, I'm not pleased.
Someone said that Kajika was banned from the servers. How is that possible?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6