It's not.
A time dule feature would be fun.Like 10, 20 min duels and the person with less lp looses. People don't take the turn limit timer seriously so this would help speed up tourneys etc..
To me I dont care what it looks like as logn as its the same DMO I love, personaly id rather see it back in 1 piece then wait forever for an update.
I miss DMO.

Also, the deck editor for DMO is bugged, when you download it the unzip fails. Not the one in-game, but the other one.
Does anyone know how long it will be till dmo is back up, dmo was a good way of passing the time when im supposed to be doin h/w, and maths just isnt as fun as dueling. Its a great game and the graphics are fine, jus a few extra cards would be nice because dmu and dme have a huge card list compared to dmo but the manual dueling sucks, its way too slow
i just want dmo back up, im sick of playing dmu.
i cant play dmu, the deck edit screen doesnt fit on my laptop screen, so every time i want to look at a card i have 2 move the box across the screen with the mouse then back again, which is really annoyin as i dnt no wot most the cards do as there are loads iv never heard of
Kajika, please give us an indication as to when you will bring back the servers. Maybe a week, a month, something to let us know so no one would bother you afterwards. JUST ONE SIGN.
DMU and DME SUXX... Manual duleing who is to stop u from cheating. plus its boaring it dosent matter if u win or loose u can say u win :P one way exo deck and keep drawing till u win :D

GIVE ME FREEDOM LIBERTY JUSTICE AnD MOST IMPORTANTLY DMO.
At least let us download and host the old version or something.
What they said
heh, I could tell you how to fix your problem easily. :) Security wise. But you still haven't listened to me. AND I'm bugged by this file which exists on my hard drive.
Unfortunately I can't give any estimates right now. However, after this weekend I'll be able to spend a bit of time getting things back in order. Until then I won't be around much but may get some offline time to work on something.
Kajika wrote:
Unfortunately I can't give any estimates right now. However, after this weekend I'll be able to spend a bit of time getting things back in order. Until then I won't be around much but may get some offline time to work on something.

Seems fair enough, you know. I have a file on my computer from DMO. That prevents me from connecting to a game, regardless. Is there any truth to this? Because having completely, renamed core files, and uninstalling byond, and removing client files does not fix it. And registers me as banned before even authenticating me with another server. Which is quite impossible, unless range banned, which I've seen the banlist. I'm not, only key banned. Which logging into another key implies otherwise.

I know that you've previously noted that I can still play, as long as I don't identify as the original user I was in the past. And using a different key. All of which denied me. Even under a new key, and IP address, in which time, my IP Address has re-generated several times. With no luck, only thing the same is the same computer. Results have not checked on another system in the household.

Just wanted to catch up on that thought.

Also, about this.

"Are there any good chat/text/communication libraries floating around? I have made my own but I don't know how great the security is and all."

You can talk to me about this, I can look over it. Security stuff is something I've done, because I break it a lot, which gives me kind of feeling that tells me. How to fix it.

Just give me a shot to help you out, even a little.

I hope this goes back up.
Ah, bless you Kajika.

You save Duel Monsters.
DMO isnt saved, it still doesnt work
Time just give him time
thats right its me D.T.O one of the three legends of dmo hows it goin buddy? i missed ya came to check on u kaj u say dmo down i understand this occured b4
So is that legend guy gonna help with dmo?
Slipp wrote:
So is that legend guy gonna help with dmo?
DTO will not help. He may be good duelist, but he has nothing with game creating or hosting
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6