Pokemon Battle Force

by NuclearBlast
Pokemon Battle Force
Version 4.1! Many new additions on the way! Original Byond Pokemon game!
Rayquaza1903 wrote:
I have to say the review does point out many big flaws for the game.

Your game probably has the same flawz if not more....
Ok, first thing Riku. SPEAK LIKE A HUMAN. But honestly Jeff, you should give it a retry, and I agree sadly, we do need some new features which are currently being worked on, so give it a retry when this is updated and we can get some new features in to "please" you >.> Please, i'll admit I contributed to it, but don't make this a flaming thread -_- And honestly, what else could we add? It's a Pokemon game, what do you want? Chimecho's with gatling guns, or Igglybuffs in a Star Wars ship?
MetalDriger65 wrote:
Ok, first thing Riku. SPEAK LIKE A HUMAN. But honestly Jeff, you should give it a retry, and I agree sadly, we do need some new features which are currently being worked on, so give it a retry when this is updated and we can get some new features in to "please" you >.> Please, i'll admit I contributed to it, but don't make this a flaming thread -_- And honestly, what else could we add? It's a Pokemon game, what do you want? Chimecho's with gatling guns, or Igglybuffs in a Star Wars ship?

Attacks other than "attack" would be a nice start.
No...No...Way PBF is one of the best Pkm games on Byond
Chris STARS Redfield wrote:

Then BYOND must really be lacking in Pokemon games. I should get back to working on mine.

No, it's very similar to all the other Pokemon games on BYOND. Go play Pokemon: Citrine Online, it's much better.
wat new in the updates =\ just asking as a player o.o?
btw jeff is there a reason your mad at me >.> jordan banned u >.>
MetalDriger65 wrote:

No he shouldntHes already given his review twice.
How am i not speaking like a human especcialy since im typing?
I dont know what is with you guys but...A REVIEW IS AN OPINION
HE OBVIOUSLY DISLIKES THE GAME!
QUIT TRYING TO GET HIM TO GO BACK AND TRY TO REVIEW IT AGAIN.
Hes already given his oppinion and nothing will change that..Now die you rip playing mothafucka : D

No its not,If that was so than that means Rays game is one of the best games on byond to.
Its a rip therefore making it gay.
btw jeff is there a reason your mad at me >.> jordan banned u >.>
wats up with the spelling =\ ppl make mistakes and spell things wrong who cares?
You know what? I don't think I really give a shit any more, your opinion can't be changed, so I don't know why i'm even trying, continute flaming, but here's one thing, we have players, and thats all that matters. To quote ICHC. "Hate Review and Failing, ur doing it right." and "Us Winning and having a good game and not giving a crap about you, doing it pretty good akshuly" ^^ Goodbye and may God Bless, now go away and don't bother us, KKTHXBAI.
Wow...

Just wow...

I'm going to post an impartial post this time... Next one will be flaming anyone saying "YOU FAVORED [x]!!!!!"

Everyone's entitled to an opinion so everyone should just stfu. If he didn't like it, he doesn't like it, end of story.

Still seemed a bit stupid... Like you didn't test all features... But that's just constructive criticism.

Overall your review was good description of how the game is. But, seeing as PBF's community is 300+ people online a day and 70+ people at the most active time of the day (Which lasts like, 3 hours) shows it is pretty popular, and it is ranked #2 Best Pokemon game, so, other people obviously have their own personal opinions as I previously said.
=\ y is everyone get mad about a review ......? (not saying I like it or dislike it) wth is a review going to do with your game o.o?(as Mikeee pointed out)
Go ahead and play the game if you enjoy it. This review isn't stopping you from playing it.

...or you can keep the flame war going in attempt to earn (lol) yourself GM via brown nosing. Either way is fine.
Lol i just found it funny that Jacke asked for another review
Let me clarify some stuff...

1. Riku, you were banned becuase you flammed the game repeadedly, insulted the entire staff on numerous occasions, and make our lives living hell. We had reasons. You don't like it, you shouldn't be complaining about not being able to play it.

2. And about Citrine, I played it, and it was boring as Hell. I would rather play the GBA games. Though some people would prefer that system, I prefer the PBF system.

3. We do need new stuff, and it is being made. I myself and working on new additions to the game along with a bunch of other people to be added.

4. As for attacks, I like this battle system a lot. There are ways of making the attack system work, but to me it's boring. Some people like to think on their feet instead of strategizing your next move, and even if that is done in real time, I don't like that system that much.

5. I just want to get this clear... IT'S A DAMN VIDEO GAME! YOUR LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND GETTING PIXELS SO YOU CAN GET HIGHER RANKED ON A VIDEO GAME BASED ON AN ANIME BASED ON A VIDEO GAME!

And finally, if anyone plans to flame me, at least make it original and something other than "Noob" or "Gay". I am very tired of hearing those words used as insults over and over again.
Bearredjordan wrote:
Lol i just found it funny that Jacke asked for another review

Jacke's left... He's been gone for nearly a month now...
So obviously NuclearBlast requested it.

And he asked for a new one as we had updated.

Edit: Thanks Aaron, I never thought I'd say that.
TheMidniteSun wrote:
Let me clarify some stuff...

1. Riku, you were banned becuase you flammed the game repeadedly, insulted the entire staff on numerous occasions, and make our lives living hell. We had reasons. You don't like it, you shouldn't be complaining about not being able to play it.

2. And about Citrine, I played it, and it was boring as Hell. I would rather play the GBA games. Though some people would prefer that system, I prefer the PBF system.

3. We do need new stuff, and it is being made. I myself and working on new additions to the game along with a bunch of other people to be added.

4. As for attacks, I like this battle system a lot. There are ways of making the attack system work, but to me it's boring. Some people like to think on their feet instead of strategizing your next move, and even if that is done in real time, I don't like that system that much.

5. I just want to get this clear... IT'S A DAMN VIDEO GAME! YOUR LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND GETTING PIXELS SO YOU CAN GET HIGHER RANKED ON A VIDEO GAME BASED ON AN ANIME BASED ON A VIDEO GAME!

And finally, if anyone plans to flame me, at least make it original and something other than "Noob" or "Gay". I am very tired of hearing those words used as insults over and over again.

It's nice to see someone with actual reasoning behind their arguments.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7